Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry Experiment.

Thanks Anastasia for all the info, my domes only measure 5 inch that means they are large doesent it, i think i have the wrong domes and never realised, i ordered the XL domes as i started with medium and then ordered the XL because i grew fast and thought the XL would be better for me, i am trying to find my reciept and see what i have been charged for but i have had them about 3 months, no wonder i fill the dome, i feel really stupid now. And sorry i thought the person you was going on about did it by mistake lol, she does sound like she has a great sense of humour, i will try and find it sometime. xxxx

Yes, that would be the large, I completely filled the mediums after a month or so of pumping, then ordered the large, then I filled the large completely after 2 months of use and ordered the XL's. If I fill the large completely and I'm smaller than you, I don't see how you are still getting results from the large, that's amazing, but we are all different. But I found the XL's give more of a round shape after pumping as it covers more area. But as I said the "XL" on the website is the XXL. They just still need to update the site.

To be honest i have not got any larger in about 2 months, so maybe its because of the domes as i dont need to pump much to fill them, i thought they where XL domes so i just kept pumping to maintain as i thought that was as big as the domes came, maybe when i get the XL domes i will start to grow again, which part of me really wants to do but i love the size i am now and dont want to get too big but i know ill still use it lol i cant help it lol. Thanks Anastasia xxxx

Cheryl: I notice that you did massage as maintenance during your two weeks break. Did you do masage when you were trying to grow boobs?

I was considering massaging too, the reason stopped me from doing it is, : Noogleberry stimulates the growth by pulling the boos outwards, whereas massaging presses the boobs down. Kind of contradiction. What is your suggestion on this?do you think that by doing pumping and massaging together will slow down the growth/

Hi Cheryl and Anastasia,
I was wondering which Noogleberry you both have. Is it the one that comes with 2 domes of the same size or the one with two different size's. I would think the one with two of the same size would work better since you can pump both at the same size and time. Or is is better to do one at a time. Sorry if im asking to much just trying to get as much info as I can.
Thanks so much! I think i will just start signing all post from her on out as J.F./Jamie want to be LOL

Just so everyone knows thats not me in the pic. LOL That was my dog he pasted away in September he was 18 years old. But is and will always be in my heart

breast man, I'm trying to fully understand what you are asking, are you looking at the noogleberry site itself? or are you looking at the packages on ebay? either way, I never ordered off the site, yes I looked at it, but then I started reading most of the forum on noogleberry and found out that to get everything I was actually wanting I needed to email them directly. So since everytime I order something, I email Lucy and tell her what I want, she sends me a paypal payment thingy and I pay it then my things are sent. I started by ordering a pump with a T hose, an airlock, and 2 medium domes, and a clamp, and also foam rings. What I did is I would pump until I wanted to hold it, then I'd disconnect from the pump by disconnecting the airlock, thus activating the airlock, and I would hold it like that for my session. The clamp was so that I could have a different pressure on each side, as one side is smaller than the other and this is my way of evening it out, so far it's working. Now, after I filled the mediums I ordered the large, then used them the same way. Then once I filled the large, I ordered the XL's except this time, I also ordered 3 more airlocks, what I did is I put an airlock on each dome, on each XL and on each large. And had the connecting end on each side of the T hose, and the bottom of the T hose was connected to the pump. The reason for this is so I can change sizes of domes easily, as I cannot put the XL's on without prepumping with the large first. I put the large domes on and hook them to the pump, I pump until they are filled, then disconnect from the pump and hold them like that for 30 min to an hour. Then I take the large off, put on both XL's on pump until I want to hold and disconnect, I keep the XL's on for an hour up to 2 or 3 hours. Right now I have to stay connected as one of my XL's leaks air, but once I get my new one in the mail I won't have to do that. Now I use the pump and hold technique, this is the technique I just described. Some of the women use the pump and release technique, they say it gives the best swelling, I tried it, but like the pump and hold better. The pump and release is where you pump up until you can barely handle it, hold for a few minutes or only a minute, however long you want, then you release the air, then pump up again, and you keep doing that the entire session.

Hope this answered your question. Any other questions just ask, but if I can't answer something or if I haven't already answered your question then just email Lucy and ask her.

Hi everyone, no Sara i only started massage a few weeks ago, up until then it was just the noogle, but i had not really thought about them working against each other, but i dont really think it matters as long as the breasts are being stimulated, but maybe someone else can answer this question who knows mora about massage as i dont know too much as i have only just started doing it. And breast man i think Anastasia hhas answerd your question lol she knows twice as much as i do about the NB and its great to have her on here, she has already helped me sort some things out with the NB. xxxx

Hello Anastasia,
This is the web site I am going to let me know if it is the correct one thanks.
http://www.ask.com/bar?q=noogleberry&page=1&qsrc=0&dm=all&ab=0&title=Noogleberry+-+Impotency+Products+-+Penis+Pumps+-+Breast+Pumps+and&u=http://www.noogleberry.com/&sg=fo8hWI3q4oeZBvHFvouXEx4Jw%2BqINBmLVBiVSovZfxc%3D&tsp=1260024287708

Yes that's the site, but you don't have to go through ask.com to get to it, you can just go to the site itself, at http://www.noogleberry.com
If you look to the left hand side you'll see the navigation on the side, right under that, the american flag, if you click that it turns all the amounts on the site to USD if you are in the US, but no matter what country your in, they use paypal and paypal will show what it is for your currency. Also on the left hand side, in the navigation is "forum" that's how you get to the noogleberry forum, and there are plenty of women on there who have been pumping for years and used many different products, so they definitely can answer more questions then I can. I've only been pumping about 4 to 5 months. But I do alot of reading on the forum and alot of research otherwise. You can order all the things I've mentioned on the site, most things found in the Spare Parts section of the site. But the XL cup on the site is the old XL which is now referred to as the XXL and the new XL you'd have to email Lucy to get. Her email is lucy@noogleberry.com

And thanks Cheryl, but I never claim to know it all, I am learning just like anyone else, but if I know something I'll try to answer it the best I can.

Oh and on the subject of massage, through my reading, I've read it's the direction and technique of massage that makes it work the way you want it to. If you massage incorrectly it could actually reduce your size, it's one of the natural ways women with oversized breasts do reductions without surgery! The way I've found best to massage is in small circles around the breast going from the outter part to the center of the chest. I so need to make a diagram of this! It's so hard to explain. I massage before I pump for about 15 min to 30 min, and when I take a shower I often do a little bit of hydrotherapy.

How I do hydrotherapy is I run hot water on my chest, allowing the water to only hit my chest, I have the water as hot as I can handle, I stand there a couple minutes, then I turn the water ice cold, and stand there a few minutes, then I alternate back and forth from cold to hot. I do this about 15 to 30 min sometimes longer. This relaxes the tissue and muscles in your chest from the heat then tenses them back up with the cold, this type of therapy is said to firm breasts. And it seems to be working or it could be that I pump too haha, who knows. But it doesn't hurt anything.

Before I started pumping and I was taking herbs, I work make a "boobie batter" to massage with using herbal extracts, I would massage with it for about 30 min then I would put a heating pad on my chest and sit there for 30 min with heat on. I'm not sure if it worked, but it felt nice.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon