Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

wahaika? low prog/low but dominant estrogen n excess androgens, ugh

Question 

Ive been on and off this journey for a while now. No results were permanent, but I wasn't on board with my programs 100% either.

Ive been off everything for months now, since right before summer hit. I'm ready to do this again, though, so I'm reevaluating my program.

According to the john lee MD hormonal imbalance list, I'm low progesterone, low but dominant estrogen, and excess androgens. The androgens are definitely spot on, i have some ugly nipple hairs i have to pluck out, and in general I'm kinda hairy. Well, more like excess peach fuzz kinda all over my body. Grossss... lol. But I don't have a high libido...

So, my thinking would be to avoid estrogenic herbs, correct? For right now, anyways. I have some fenugreek massage oil I made months ago that's still good, does anyone think thatd be okay to massage with?

Whats everyones opinions on vitex? Progesterone cream?

Besides a multi-vit, I'm going to be taking EPO, MSM, bee pollen with royal jelly, and saw palmetto. I'm really clueless what to do about the progesterone, as i'm a little scared to go with the cream.
And of course massage nightly with heat afterwards.

Oh, nice new website, btw! Its gorgeous.

lani_hopes4DDS,

What were you doing before?

I need some "stats" to help better.

Sex:
Weight:
Band & cup:
Any children? If so, were they breastfed?
Any physical problems and/or medications besides what was already mentioned?

Thanks,

Wahaika

Sorry for the late reply! my computer has been down.
anyways,

Sex: female
Height: 5'4"
Weight:120lbs
Band & cup: 32b
Any children? If so, were they breastfed? no
Any physical problems and/or medications besides what was already mentioned? no

Prior, I was taking fenugreek caps, i think at a max dose around 1500 to 2000 mgs a day. Also, saw palmetto, not sure of the dose but it was on the bottle. Regular vitamins, evening primrose oil, fish oil caps, and a bee pollen/royal jelly combo chewable.

i would massage occasionally, and apply heat afterwards too.

It all looks good except for the fish oil and EPO. Try this:

1500 to 2000mg per day of fenugreek, saw palmetto, wild yam.
1000mg of Borage oil at night before bed.
A multivitamin with a good B complex in it, or take a B complex along with it.

Massage with the fenugreek and olive oil that it sounds like you have made up. Add Borage oil or EPO to it if you have not already done so. Massage this in and follow with 30 minutes of heat at least once per day. The more the better.

Get some good exercise in for 30 minutes three times per week.

Eat more protein and less carbs. This may be a lot of the problem with high androgens.

Do not take Vitex or progesterone cream for NBE.

Start now, ramp up to your dosages in about a one or two week timeframe. If you feel growing pains on the way to your dosages then stop there. Continue this for a month or two. You should see some signs of growing in the first month for this time of year (unless you live below the equator).

Good luck!

B6 is suppose to help your body increase progesterone, use 50 to 200mg a day also take a good multi with b-complex to help b6 work better

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon