Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

*Top Secret* Beauty Secrets for Women

I got one maybe yall will likeSmile

I looove making out with the boys!!! While gum is effective I love to swallow about a quarter teaspoon peppermint oil instead or in addition to gum or a mint. It gives you fresh breath from the inside out! Afterward I have fresh breath for a few hours even after a makeout session and from experience I think he can taste the freshness!
Nice to know Im not the only gal rubbin sugar on her lips too....
Another one of my secrets is smiling. I know some ppl may think thats corny or how is it a beauty secret? But a smile is my best accesory. It makes me look like I know a sweet secret and that is is very sexy! Plus it makes me look amd feel confident.

(20-11-2012, 10:53 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  4) Pretty Pearls
For an amazingly white and shiny smile rinse your mouth with Apple Cider Vinegar for a minute, pushing it back and forth between your teeth. Spit and brush your teeth with a non-fluoride toothpaste if possible and then when your done rub a bit of EVOO on your teeth with either your (cleaned) toothbrush or a clean rag.

4) >>> I think this is a spin off on something called oil pulling where you swish with oil for up to 20 minutes every morning. It is said to whiten teeth, detoxify and even cure diseases not even remotely related to the mouth. I've tried it, but if the oil gets near my throat I feel like I'm going to gag Sad

@MistressGeorge
Love both your tips! Thanks!

My tip:
Get your significant other to spill the beans about what they enjoy!

I know a few things that drive my man wild and it feels so good to use my knowledge against him, teasing him just right! Grabbing his full, undivided attention at your every whim is very empowering

Big Grin

Quote:I got one maybe yall will like

I looove making out with the boys!!! While gum is effective I love to swallow about a quarter teaspoon peppermint oil instead or in addition to gum or a mint. It gives you fresh breath from the inside out! Afterward I have fresh breath for a few hours even after a makeout session and from experience I think he can taste the freshness!
Nice to know Im not the only gal rubbin sugar on her lips too....
Another one of my secrets is smiling. I know some ppl may think thats corny or how is it a beauty secret? But a smile is my best accesory. It makes me look like I know a sweet secret and that is is very sexy! Plus it makes me look amd feel confident.

This is brilliant, I wonder if it would give a tingly effect if you moved onto ..... other activites......... hehehe.

Oh Im gladSmile
Hmmm. I wonder. It may, since they do say altoids err, intensify it.

Lycaryth, im going to keep that tip in mindWink

1.If you dye your hair and it's a little too "intense" the first few days you can use baking soda then laundry detergent to fade it faster. Make sure you condition extra well after!!
2. Rub coconut oil in your hair before applying hair dye and it protects your hair!
3.Preparation H is amazinggg. Apply to puffy eyes or dark circles. Also wrap with prep H and saran wrap to lose temporary inches on your waist.
4. Minty toothpaste helps fade hickeys faster Wink Just dab it on
6. Baby powder = 10x better for keeping hair un greasy than 99% of dry shampoos

I make it a point to apply any home made or natural facial peel once a week so that my skin remains good and younger looking. http://www.imageskincare.com/collections/peels

have a slimmer face by applying two different shades of foundation on your face, the light one for where you want to accentuate and the darker one to hide your neck fat a bit and create shadows in your cheeks as if you had cheek bones - best tip ever from gosh on youtube

Thnaks emily, great tips Smile

Mt tip is to rub wheat germ oil on areas that u think it may prone to wrinkles ... it's amazing cheap anti wrinke agent .. I also rub vasline on my knees before wearing socks .. they become softer with even colorBlush
Now girls what is evoo ? And what is prepared h ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon