Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do i have tubular breasts? (Pictures)

(03-12-2012, 06:39 AM)Luxy Wrote:  The poster looks very young. She didn't even know what tuberous breasts were...

How does she look young? You cant even see her face. If your judging by her boobs then you should know that plenty of older women have small breasts. Also not everyone knows what tubular breasts means/looks like.
Hell i'm not even sure if mine are tubular or just pointy/slopey. Chill out.
[/quote]

I'm kinda psychic! Lol. But I'm better at guessing when people are going to die when they are present in front of me. It sucks but I am getting used to it now.

Google the tuberous breasts, do it once and you will never forget what it looks like.

Also, tuberous breasts can be more apparent when they grow more. Look out for the deformities if your breasts are already far apart(no matter the size).

Most likely you'll need progesterone but get your panel done to confirm it.

A crap ass diet, bulimia, anorexia, malnourishment will leave one with tuberous breasts and breasts that are far apart.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon