Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Triangular breasts

Hi everyone, 25 year old girl here.

Firstly I just wanted to say I've been reading the forum and it's so awesome that people have been able to achieve natural breast growth. I'm surrounded in my town by so many implants, and was considering surgery myself but at the end of the day I dont want something foreign in my body and I like the feel and look of natural boobs. I'd never heard of breast massage before--the tragic thing is I've hated my chest for so long that I never even wanted to touch my breasts or look at them or let anyone else touch them. I even sleep in a bra. But I'm trying to overcome all that silliness and figured I just have to work with what I have. Then I found this website and now I'm inspired.

I'm a very small b, but sometimes I fill the bra, other times I don't. My breasts aren't round they're triangular with no fullness at the top. I've got enough for a bra to give me a decent cleavage but my boobs just lack the fullness to make them really protrude nicely. I have got PCOS and higher testosterone, and as a result I have excess body hair and I've never treated the hormones, I've just waxed, considering it a minor problem. The imbalance has never affected my period so I didnt worry. But I feel like my boobs aren't properly developed. I have little fullness making them look wide apart and puffy areolas.

I've started the breast massaging with a positive attitude (always helps) but was hoping someone could help me: what should I be doing as well as breast massage? I'm guessing it probably won't work as well if there's too much testosterone? And what massages should I be doing? Thanks, this website feels like a god send Smile

Hey! Ive read that saw palmetto can hep with body hair and breast enragement if paired with other herbs. Hope this helped. A more experienced member may help more laterSmile

DreamingBIG is right, Saw Palmetto will definitely help! Although look into Saw Palmetto extract; you take a LOT less pills each day that way! Wink Start out with a dose of 320mg a day, and continue that for a month or two, and go up to 640mg if need be. It takes me a month or two at 640mg/day to start seeing results (reduce sweating/BO, reduced hair growth), so give it time before upping your dose.

As far as your PCOS, I have that as well, and have actually gotten great results because of it! I have low progesterone and VERY low estrogen, and correcting these hormones has resulted in fast growth. PM usually works very well for those of us with PCOS (I just started my second month and am already seeing great swelling these past few days), although my original program consisted of Fenugreek, Maca and Red Clover/Hops. Look around the PCOS section here, and also take a look at the Programs pages. You can see who else suffers from PCOS, and what they've done to see results. PM is pretty strong, and can delay your period (I missed mine this month), so if you're worried about it you can either just use it the first 14 days of your cycle, or look into something a little less strong to start out with like I did.

You're lucky you get cleavage at your size! I also have the Stage 4 breasts that look somewhat triangular because of the puffy nipples, and also no meat up top, and STILL don't have cleavage at my size! >Sad I'm still working to reach Stage 5 where my nipples will no longer protrude like this. I've come to realize that it likely IS possible (even young MTF transgenders can manage to hit all 5 stages), but since each puberty stage lasts 1-3 years, it may take a while. I've already noticed slightly less puffiness, so I think progress is happening. Just knowing that is enough to encourage my continuation in NBE for however long it will take. Smile Also, it's done wonders for controlling my PCOS!

Also, watch your diet, as you're also likely insulin resistant! Take your morning pills maybe 10-20 minutes before eating (although if that makes you sick to your stomach, you can wash the pills down with something heavy like OJ or milk; I use Breakfast Essentials). Saw Palmetto should also help your insulin resistance as well, so definitely make sure you take that every day!

Good luck, I wish you the best of growth! I'm sure with enough time and effort, you'll be able to shape those triangular breasts into the perfect adult breasts!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon