Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Request for a new Subforum Topical Breast Enhancement Please

Rainbow 

I've been going over this forum and I think it'd benefit greatly from a topical breast enhancement subforum. I'm a huge advocate of topical NBE and I see alot of women using some form of topical breast enhancement already in conjunction with herbal nbe and I think it'd be nice to have a place to discuss the different kind of topicals for breast growth, like oils, creams, butters, etc.

I totally agree with you. I'm currently only using topicals and growing from it. It's not just a part of my program as a plus so I think it's a great idea.
Rainbow 

Thanks Mono!! Big Grin Thats so great that your growing from topical use!!!! Topicals are much faster working then herbs and theres so many that help with growth aswell!!

Topicals are usually discussed in the Massage & Exercise section, so I think it would be good to make it a subforum in that section.

I agree!!!! This would be great so we could talk about different topicals we've tried!

Definetly a great idea!

(25-11-2012, 07:04 PM)Doll Wrote:  Topicals are usually discussed in the Massage & Exercise section, so I think it would be good to make it a subforum in that section.

I've created a subforum under the Massage & Exercise category for 'Massage Agents' and moved threads about creams, oils, balms, butters etc into there.

Thank you very much Eve! <3

I agree its a common question what breast lotions work or what oils for massage so it would be useful to have it all in one place where people can read.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon