Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Natural Breast Enhancement

Star 

Hello to all Smile . I am new to the site as you know, but I have read a lot of testimonials from other writers that inspired me to join the site. I am a mother of 4 children and at this point the kids are older and now is the time to focus on myself. I have been putting it off for soooo long.
I have nursed all 4 of my kids and they have left my breast a little saggy and not as full.
I wanted to know if anyone knows what I can try to get my breast fuller again?
Star 

Hello, Smile

I am a newbie to BreastNexus and I have read a lot of of posts and i am inspired by a lot of the results.

I wanted to know if anyone knew what a beginner like me should try for
increasing fullness and size in my breasts?

I have breast fed 4 children and my boobs need some help.

I wear a 36C bra that makes my breast look nice and round but when the bra comes off my boobs sag and are not as full as they used to be.

I am only 30 yrs. old and I dont want my boobs to look old and saggySad.

I want to be at least a nice full C cup or a little bigger would be very niceTongue

I have done so much for my kids and now I think it is time for some me time.

Can someone PLEASEBlush give me some advice because, sadly it seems like this site is my last hope. Sad

Thanks!

I responded already in my program page, if you wanna check that out.
Star 

Hi Doll,
Thanks for responding to me and sorry if I missed your message.

I am still trying to get a hang of how the messaging goesBlush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon