Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm NEW and I need HELP!

Rainbow 

Hi everybody, I am new to this site although I have been browsing it for some time now. I'm just not sure what to do and need some direction cuz I dont know what the heck anybody is talking about on this site.

Heres My Story:
I just turned 20 years old. When I was 18 i found out I was pregnant with twins. Wanting to do everything I could for my children I decided to breastfeed. I only breastfed for 8 weeks because it became extremely exhausting. Before I was pregnant I was a D cup....now I'm sittin at what feels like a high B or low C up. And i feel like my breasts look like they are 45 years old...not 20. I'm to the point that when I look in the mirror I cry because they dont look the same anymore. I would really like some help with this and I know that everything works differently for everyone but I really dont even know where to start. Right now I'm on the Implant for birth control and plan to stay on it for the next 2.5 years. PLEASE HELP... any advice is welcome.

Hello! Welcome, I've only just recently joined last week too, but I have done a lot of reading. Here are my suggestions;

Massaging

(hey, it's free, so why not?) in circular motions, like you're pushing your breasts together.. I'm not sure this is correct but may be referred to "Chi massage/rotations" here. it may be beneficial to use FLAXSEED (LINSEED) OIL while massaging, as I strongly believe that anything absorbed into the breasts directly will be beneficial.

Herbs;

If you want to try herbs a good combination to try to start is Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto and Wild Yam. However, I also suggest you ask for a hormone test from your doctor to see if you have any hormone imbalances.

Other things you may be interested in;
Bovine Ovary Therapy
Hyponotherapy
"noogling"

Check out the methods pages for more info, and good luck on your journey! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon