Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to delete things

How do you delete photos from your thread? I am no longer doing NBE for a lot of personal reasons, and I don't want my photos on here anymore.

You can't change your posts after a certain time so I guess it's unfortunatly impossible.

I don't think that it is impossible. But like Mono stated you can only delete things up until a certain time after you've posted it, however I don't see why admin wouldn't be able to take down your posts or entire thread.

I wonder if u report ur post as inappropriate that has a pic in, & put in explanation u want to remove ur photo, if the moderator would do it?

Sorry to see u go & hope ur ok
Xx

Thank you ladies for your responses! I'll see what I can do.

Mellephant- NBE just became life consuming, and it affected my psyche in a very negative way. I was always waiting, waiting, waiting for bigger boobs that never came. I did grow, but only to my natural potential, which is still very small. I need to learn to be happy with what nature intended!

Mellephant's advice is very good, the report button on each post can be used to make delete requests.

Ah best of luck for the future hun xxx

Thank you, Mellephant!

Eve- I sent reports on the posts with my pictures! Hope you got them. I will send them again just in case.

Sorry to hear that you're leaving. Sad At least you got some growth, though, and honestly, 32C is nothing to be ashamed of. You definitely need to be proud of what you've got!

Good luck in everything! We'll miss you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon