Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Body Goals for 2013!

Rainbow 

What are your New Years Resolutions Body Wise?

Mine are:

BIGGER BREASTS Tongue so close to my goal
Bigger, Rounder Butt
Smaller/Trimmer waist
Slimming of arms and thighs

My goals for 2013:

Maintain current size and weight while trying to get the last half inch/inch growth in my bust.

And find a way to round out my boobs and firm them up . My boobs have always been very conical and soft with puffy nipples. Even with my growth so far they haven't rounded out at all.

1) Maintain my current weight (maybe loose about 10 more lbs Wink )

2) Get my breasts firmer and rounder.

3) Continue to eat healthy (if not healthier).

4) Stay positive about my body image and NBE journey Big Grin

Breasts
-Reach Tanner Stage 5
-Enlarge nipples
-Possibly more growth (as long as I can reach full maturity breasts I don't care too much, but I figure they've still got a bit of growing left to do by the time they reach that point)

Waist
-23" stomach
-Get rid of my visceral fat

Butt
-42" goal
-Curvier, wider hips

Arms
-MUCH slimmer!!!

I could also go for bigger thighs and calves, but it's always been harder for me to gain in those areas, so I guess I won't be too upset if that doesn't happen. I also want to get rid of my cellulite and acne (and longer hair!)
Rainbow 

@BeneGesserit and @naturaltwins

Big Grin I wish you two all the luck in world! 2012 was a great year but 2013 will be even better! I know it!

I want to lose about 30 pounds...or however much it takes me to have a nice flat stomach with some muscle definition. I've never had that before, so I have no idea what it'll take.

I also want my boobs to grow of course. My end goal is at least a D, but I don't know if a year is reasonable enough for that.

Symmetrical and fully developed would be good enough for me (and NOT any smaller due to the weight loss, please God!), so that's my breast goal for next year!

Thanks @Emily!

@BustyBabe, I have recently lost 22 lbs and my breasts have not gone down in size whatsoever. I have being breast massaging twice a day (for almost a month) and I have noticed they look somewhat fuller. So I think that loosing weight will not affect your breast size. It sure didn't for me. Of course everyone is different, but I think that massaging will help maintain fullness Smile

(01-12-2012, 04:37 AM)naturaltwins Wrote:  Thanks @Emily!

@BustyBabe, I have recently lost 22 lbs and my breasts have not gone down in size whatsoever. I have being breast massaging twice a day (for almost a month) and I have noticed they look somewhat fuller. So I think that loosing weight will not affect your breast size. It sure didn't for me. Of course everyone is different, but I think that massaging will help maintain fullness Smile

Thanks for the encouragement! I actually gained weight recently, and some of it did go to my breasts...so that's why I'm a little worried that things might go the other way too Sad.

But I'll keep doing my routine and hope for the best. Good luck to you too, I saw you still wanted to lose some more weight.

I just want to fit into a bra sizes again. D: To think...I once wore a 32B.

I want to even out my breasts size, and then grow them both to my goal Blush if possible, I wanted to enhance my butt too Rolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon