Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Body Goals for 2013!

Wow of course I'd love to get up to at least an A cup to fill out all the gaps in my bra and to finally feel normal and not awkward in a swimming costume! All I want is to do laps and feel comfortable enough to go to the beach with everyone without all the inquisitive stares :/

Best b00bie wishes to my multiple cup sisters! Smile

@Emily, what do u think about using flaxseed oil for butt growth??

Yh have similar goals I think my goal by summer 2013 is
Bust 44
Waist 25
Butt/hip 42
So I want a really obvious hourglass figure.
By the end of next year I could be very near my end goal but I'm not stressing Smile
Rainbow 

(24-12-2012, 12:24 AM)Sddfost Wrote:  @Emily, what do u think about using flaxseed oil for butt growth??

I currently use it now to keep my butt plump and jiggly while I exercise and tone it. So I do believe it can help with butt growth, I'm also using it on my hips and they've changed in shape to become fuller.

Goals:
Continue eating healthfully, exercise consistently, reduce abdominal fat by losing 20 lbs. Increase nipple length and width so they are proportional with areolae. Maintain growth from this year.

I think that covers it.

2013 body goals-
1- Reach 32C by this time next year.
2- Grow out my chin-length hair back to my waist.
3- Reach a body weight of 105.
4- Build my thigh and back muscles.

Sounds about right!Big Grin

A couple of my goals would be:

Lose another 40-50 lbs to get to low 200s. As I'm well over 6' tall, this would actually look great. Big Grin

I have an athletic build, which means my chest is larger than my waist with no "dunlop's" disease. Dunlop's disease is where your belly "dunlopped" over your belt.Tongue My pectoral muscles already started me out between an A and a B cup. So, I think a C cup would be reasonable this year.

These are a good start. However, I reserve the right to adjust as necessary.Wink

JTX

By the summer:
-large B cup
-toned 27" waist
-41" booty
-toned body
By this time next year:
-C cup
-42" booty
-Round hips
-If my genes allow it have back dimples. (there's a workout for that....which I need to do now)
Good luck everyone!!Big Grin

Bust : 35'' or at least 34 ''(now 31'')
Hip : 38 (now 35'')
and maintaining my weight Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon