Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast massage !

Thumbs Up 

i found this surfing over youtube.

i'have tried it and seems that is working !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBo3NwPMzyw

That girl has huge boobs O_O
I'll also try this.

Someone confirm this for me...those are implants, right Huh?

I've seen this video before Big Grin
don't know if it's implants. looking at the uneven size, I might say it's real but if you look at the bottom of the breasts, it looks like it's not natural. it's the law of gravity. your breasts can't sit properly on your chest if it's big and heavy, unless there's something tight holding the breasts. just my 2 cents.

Don't know if she'd be able to squish & flatten em like that if try were implants.

Could be a quick little extra to add to Tiger Lily's routine that I do.

yeah right I overlooked that! Big Grin implants are hard. But I saw some Japanese enhanced boobs, they are not like silicone. they look soft and real. Don't know if we can squeeze and push them Tongue

That's what was so confusing! When she touches them, they don't seem to react like implants...but the way they stick out so much on her chest, and how round and high they are made me unsure. It's like they defy gravity!

Unless they're just really good implants, and she had enough fat to cover them...something really just seems off to me Huh. If I just saw them without her touching them, I'd think they were implants for sure!

Has anyone tried this? it's tempting to think that she has these nice shaped and perky breasts thanks to massage in some way...even though they're really big...the massage is kind of weir and looks a bit harsh to me..

Hello guys,
I need some advice about massage. I've been massaging my right breast with my left hand (while lying on bed) in circular motion for 10 - 20 minutes. Then my right hand would feel tired after massaging, not to mention the sore breast. Now why does my right hand gets tired when I'm using my left hand to massage? Does it has something to do with blood flow cos it feels 'tired' starting from the elbow bend up to the hand or I have been doing it the wrong way Sad

They are implants that's why when she does the massage from the bottom and pushes upward they put that red half circle thing on the screen, to hide the fact they are implants, without that there you would see them pushing on her upper chest skin. The whole implants are hard you can't squish or massage them is false. Some implants squish very well and feel like real flesh. Also it's REQUIRED to massage your breasts after implant surgery for them to settle correctly or they could settle unevenly or misformed. That is what this video is for. It's to show how you should massage implanted breasts to create proper settling and to maintain their shape, etc.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon