Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dimisinishing stretch marks

Rainbow 

Although I'm a very petite girl, I still got some stretch marks on my breasts, hips, and bum when I was going through puberty. I would consider them moderate but they still bother me enough to want to try to get rid of them.

I'v read that the best way to get rid of them is with a laser or chemical peels from a professional, but of course I want to exhaust every other option first.

I tried using 100% cocoa for an extended period of time and saw absolutely no difference. Then I tried Retin A and Tazorac which is are an acid form of vitamin A that peels and turns over the skin. I think that helped soften them up a bit and I would like to try that again. For now I'm going to try some different oils, I just ordered some Jojoba.

Has anyone had any success diminishing stretch marks?

Look into Derma Rolling. You'd need probably a 1mm or 1.5mm roller. Probably best to have a professional do it if you can afford the treatments, or minimally the 1st time so that you can see how they do it and how your skin reacts and then you can attempt it yourself.

Painful but works in less then 6months with just 2-4 sessions.

I agree with the dermaroller for body use it has to be 2mm to be effective. Peels won't do anything except aggravate the skin. Remember that a stretch mark is a tear in the skin of a sorts, a break in the collagen and the only was to rebuild that is through physical trauma of some kind. If you choose to do it at home buy some emla cream to numb the area as it is painful and you need to prick the skin enough to draw blood. I am currently doing this on some marks on my thigh. I have done 1 roll so far then next one will be in about 4 weeks.

They don't look as obvious after 2 weeks. Treatments like eximia are pretty good but you would need a lot of those and it hurts like hell with an aggressive roller system-no needling though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon