Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Homemade Pueraria Mirifica Cream??

Hi I'm wanting to make my own cream to apply using the herb in the powder form, which I buy and use internally. Has anyone had any experience doing this? Any ideas?

I've got coconut oil I could use as a base, but not sure what exactly would work with it. I rustled up a quick one using the powder, vitamin E oil and olive oil I think, but the mixture was sticky and hard to apply, the ingredients were just all separating. I think it may actually be the powder because it seems quite sticky when mixed with water. but I wonder how these companies make it if they use the pure powder form??

Any suggestions would be great please

Thankyou!! xxx

um I'm not sure the pm powder(for oral is thick some companies sell pm extract for adding to cream which is much finer powder ) is fine enough to use as powder in lotion unless you can fully desolve it not sure for it to get through skin your probably better off to just take this internally so you don't just waste it and try something cheap like flaxseed oil first like your results could be even better to try this with taking pm like Emily loretta grew a lot just massaging this cheap oil

(08-12-2012, 12:39 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  um I'm not sure the pm powder(for oral is thick some companies sell pm extract for adding to cream which is much finer powder ) is fine enough to use as powder in lotion unless you can fully desolve it not sure for it to get through skin your probably better off to just take this internally so you don't just waste it and try something cheap like flaxseed oil first like your results could be even better to try this with taking pm like Emily loretta grew a lot just massaging this cheap oil

Thanks for your advice, do you maybe know which companies sell the finer powdewr for making the cream and maybe their websites as I haven't got a clue on where to start with a search, I've tried looking up a recipe on making a cream and if any companies give any advice on this and coldn't find any so don't think I could find any this time. Have you had experience making a cream? And how does the flaxseed work? I'm wanting to use something externally on my skin as it seems to have been damaged from having babies and growing about 5 sizes bigger and then back down again, from a small C to a G. I have stretch marks and loose skin. Thanks again x

Rose,

Ainterol sells a liquid extract of it's PM. You may want to look into that. Liquid may mix into a topical cream much more efficiently than power.

JTX

I doubt very highly that PM powder can be useful as a topical application. I believe most would be using a liquid extract in their formulations or a system whereby a certain phase of the formulation would be an oil that has PM powder in it that has been heated or an alcohol extraction that has sat for 15+ days.

Think about it.. how would you ever get a powder let alone that active component that is probably is no more than 40% if you use an ultra pure extract powder or raw that is less than 5% active and if we are talking about misesterol.. less than 0.05% active.. you`d need to ensure that 100% of the powder makes it to the subq fat layer.. almost impossible.. now an oil or alcohol extract as part of penetrating cream-serum formula.. possible.

Just because people put PM on the label.. it isn`t an indication of how the PM has been handled and processed to make it `bioavailable`within their system.

Just because people market PM creams... does not necessarily mean their work.

(08-12-2012, 05:50 PM)JTX Wrote:  Rose,

Ainterol sells a liquid extract of it's PM. You may want to look into that. Liquid may mix into a topical cream much more efficiently than power.

JTX

I'd love to know if anyone here is using the ainterol liquid to make their own creams/oils and feel like it works???
I love the Robust and know it works, but I dont like all the "stuff" they put in it. I would like to stay as natural as possible, so it would be great if something like this worked just as well.

(08-12-2012, 11:09 AM)rosekrzyz Wrote:  
(08-12-2012, 12:39 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  um I'm not sure the pm powder(for oral is thick some companies sell pm extract for adding to cream which is much finer powder ) is fine enough to use as powder in lotion unless you can fully desolve it not sure for it to get through skin your probably better off to just take this internally so you don't just waste it and try something cheap like flaxseed oil first like your results could be even better to try this with taking pm like Emily loretta grew a lot just massaging this cheap oil

Thanks for your advice, do you maybe know which companies sell the finer powdewr for making the cream and maybe their websites as I haven't got a clue on where to start with a search, I've tried looking up a recipe on making a cream and if any companies give any advice on this and coldn't find any so don't think I could find any this time. Have you had experience making a cream? And how does the flaxseed work? I'm wanting to use something externally on my skin as it seems to have been damaged from having babies and growing about 5 sizes bigger and then back down again, from a small C to a G. I have stretch marks and loose skin. Thanks again x

something to do with it being high in certain fats I think I don't think anyone's sure why it works but it sure does I beloved Emily grew 5inches I tried it for 3days so far and they already look more round I massaged with some using the cell roller massager then soaked breasts with oil and film wrapped for bed then after morning shower lightly moisturised boobs with it and I will continue as its a quick cheap and seems very effective addition to my program

It would be awesome if you could turn the power into a cream, think of all the boobie batter that would make. It would be cheaper too. But it certainly would never be as powerful as an extract, even if it did work.

Unfortunately I think the others are right in that the powder wouldn't dissolve enough to be absorbed.

But has anyone actually tried this?
Iv decided to go ahead and buy some powder from Ainterol;
http://www.ainterol.us/products/Pueraria...oz%29.html
and do some experimenting. Its only $20 so its not a big loss if it doesn't work. Plus I can always take the rest orally so it doesn't have to go to waste.

This is what I do. Very good results with it. You want to wear rubber gloves when handling the liquid when transferring it to another container so you don't get any on you.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=12905&pid=59792#pid59792

For all who are interested, you absolutely can make your own PM and other herbal cream/tinctures/extracts. All you need is a bit of knowledge, the right supplies and some patience for the process. I am in the process of making my own tincture that I will turn into a home made cream. The price of mine will be nowhere near as expensive as the companies selling it but high quality and very potent!

A little school lesson:
An EXTRACT is the method of drawing out plant properties by way of a non-alchoholic solvent; vegetable glycerine, water, apple cider vinegar, wine vinegar.

A TINCTURE is the method of drawing out plant properties by way of pure 80 proof or higher alchohol- Vodka (generally vodka, but rum and brandy can be substituted). Anything higher than 80 proof is called ethanol and will preserve your plant properties longer as well as draw out more of what's in it. These concoctions can last anywhere from 1-20 years. It's broad, I know- but it all depends on what you're using. Either way- a good long time!

Look that up on the net and you'll get ideas about how to put them together, product ratios, etc. generally a mixture will be left in a warm, dark place and shaken every day for 2-8 weeks.

To make a home made cream, and assuring that all of your ingredients will combine properly, you need to:

A. Make sure everything is the exact same temp (keep is all in the same place).
B. Get an Emulsifier (combining agent). This can be any form of liquid lecithin; soy, sunflower, etc.
C. Have a high quality oil base, pure coconut, flax or olive would all be great.
D. Have a hand blender/whisk.

If you want more info, just look these things up in more depth, or contact me personally!

Happy Boobies!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon