Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Homemade Pueraria Mirifica Cream??

Hi there. I use a home made tincture. I make two types of tincture. One type has an alcohol base and the second has a pure vegetable glycerin food quality). I mix my PM tincture with St. Ives moisturizer cream. I use this product because it contains cologne and also elastin. These two chemicals are vital for skin rejuvenation. If you would like more information on this preparation or how I make my tinctures please email me @ ---- http:/latebloomer1945@hotmail.com

(08-12-2012, 11:09 PM)Helena St Wrote:  
(08-12-2012, 05:50 PM)JTX Wrote:  Rose,

Ainterol sells a liquid extract of it's PM. You may want to look into that. Liquid may mix into a topical cream much more efficiently than power.

JTX

I'd love to know if anyone here is using the ainterol liquid to make their own creams/oils and feel like it works???
I love the Robust and know it works, but I dont like all the "stuff" they put in it. I would like to stay as natural as possible, so it would be great if something like this worked just as well.
I mix the extract with Avon skin so soft, which comes in a spray bottle. it absorbs easily without being sticky and as a bonus it smells nice.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon