Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WonderBlah's return to former glory?

Hiya folks!

Found myself here lots, reading up on natural remedies to improve the bust, so thought I would join and post my program and progress!

My boobs have breastfed for 2 years and sat on a body that has lost 60lbs and they are not what they used to be anymore :-(
I had always been quite top heavy and no bum and a few months ago started taking maca root for help with the rear and I am now quite bootilicious! (Heavy lifting as well) So I figured if herbs worked for my ass they might for my bust!

My program is as follows-

Fenugreek 6x 610mg capsules per day
Red clover 3ml of the liquid per day
Massage with Flaxseed oil mixed with red clover
(3x 910mg maca root per day for the booty)

After reading some more I am looking to add saw palmetto and Royal Jelly next week.

I used to be a DD and am now a B cup. I will post pictures as I see progress, have taken my befores but who wants to see them without the progress hey!?

I will update as and when I feel changes. Thanks for reading!

You're lucky. People who used to be a larger size almost always seem to grow more easily than people who were never busty. Good luck Big Grin

Maybe they were only large because I weighed 60lb more ha

I'm not too fussed about increasing a cup size, I'd just like some top boob really! They are so deflated but my nipples are still pointing in the right direction so that gives me hope!

How have you found your journey so far?

No success yet, and it's been over a year Dodgy I'm not too discouraged though, because I really haven't tried that many different things.

Weekly update.

Very very slight 'thickness' I really think its all down to massage rather than the herbs as my boobs seem to swell at night in anticipation for the massage. I also apply a hot water bottle afterwards. Thinking of getting a noogleberry in the hope of top boob help!

Also ive noticed a hard patch were top boob should be on the smaller of the two breast. Possibly muscle from heavy lifting? A bit wary about it now as I will then have hard top boob, no middle boob and heavy bottom boob :-/

Reducing my maca to one pill a day as I'm wondering if its not allowing the fenugreek to work properly and im also having trouble dropping weight when it normally falls off me when I diet. Having bad nights sleep since increasing maca when I started fenugreek so backing off that now.

Anyone tried the noggleberry and does anyone know anything about maca combined with fenugreek?

Adding royal jelly and SP today. Hoping the SP doesnt give me the dreaded cellulite ive heard from it!

Well...with it being xmas and all I ran out of herbs and ran out of cash so everything was put on hold! As of next week I am back with a new program which will go as follows-

Flaxseed, red clover and fenugreek 360 rotation massage before an hours noogling session. Twice per day when possible, followed by cling film wrap and heat pad.

Fenugreek
Maca
Royal Jelly
MSM

All recommended dosage.

Since I will be noogling I will be adding pictures from before and after sessions weekly.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon