Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone heard of this NBE? Commipheroline - Guggul Plant

Interesting. Scary thinking that it's used in a breast reduction pill! Yikes! Huh

Sounds a lot like Volufiline. I've also heard the same that Volufiline is only temporary, and must be used continually, so maybe that is true about it. I used a Volufiline cream for about a month and a half/two months, and didn't notice a change really, while my friend said it helped her breasts a little bit. I think you won't really see drastic results until a few months of use (from what you've said, Volufiline and guggul/whatevertheeff seem to even grow fat cells at the same rate).

Personally, I'd just stick with Volufiline, since it's a common ingredient in breast and butt growing creams, and since it's very readily available. Although maybe this plant can give results to people like me who don't respond to Volufiline.

I also wonder if the reason I didn't respond well is because my breasts are less fat and more actual breast tissue, as they're very firm and perky. So maybe that's something to take into consideration as well.

hey alll, i just posted in the other thread on commipheroline... i been using cattier bust serum from the monde bio website for 6 weeks, with active ingredient commiphora mukal resin- aaaaaannnnndddd..... definately working. yep!! good news. im plumped thats for sure, i havent measured, i lost my tape, but being a long time NBE enthusiast now, im pretty familair with my breasts and what they are like at different measurements- i think i gotta be at least 2 cm up from where i was... and that apparantly is the average growth from commipheroline after 6 weeks.... not complaining on my end. i tried another commipheroline cream a fair while ago- lift argan- it did almost nothing- not sure why... anyways just thought youd be interested to know! There is definately no shrinkage from this product, and there is undoubtable plumping! volufiline did almost nothing for me btw

Yeah, so did someone else have any success on guggul?

I saw this on the internet a few days ago BUT it expensive.

http://www.beautyproductsdirect.com/elevate.html

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon