Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Small boobs can’t be nice……WHAT??? Says who?

I think that I'll be tickled pink when I get to where I actually fill an A cup. I'll still want more too though!

I think a D would probably look pretty good on me, just because I've got broader shoulders.

I'm only a 32 band, but...

Yh I think all natural boobs can be beautiful for sure that's why we are all on here right your friends just jealous cause you have a lovely slim figure to match your petite but very nice breasts

(07-12-2012, 02:09 PM)kmgator Wrote:  It's funny how some people are.

I think it can be boiled down to girls think people care more about that exterior opinion and its almost like how taller women sometimes get better positions than shorter women.

Plain and simple, we are ALL self conscious and have insecurities about our bodies. Some of us take that out on others. So long as the proportion is there... Small boobs are great too. A small frame won't always look "real" persay even if it is 100% natural with huge boobs.

Like I'm so insecure about my chest and yet my fiancé didn't even notice they had shrunk til I started this journey.

And honestly Hippie, your boobs are great on your body as is and I'm sure you'll get to where your happy with them again. You're a 32?? And your friend is a 42? There's a major difference in rib cage size so your friend might just not get the concept of proportionality in breast size to body size.

smh at people who seem to think deeming a small chest isn't nice.

Thank YOU!! Her chest looks great on her frame, but would look just awful on my little body. Yuck!

Wow, sorry to say this, but your friend sounds like a real bi-otch.

Personally, I like all breasts, big, small, perky, saggy (although I do prefer perky or just slightly saggy). Honestly, if my breasts were fully developed, and I didn't have puffy areolas, I'd have been happy with my starting 32B breasts. I'm seeing all these girls coming on here, posting their starting pictures, and I think they look gorgeous just where they are. And there are a lot of guys out there who actually prefer small breasts. Even those that don't, usually prefer a good overall appearance, or perkier breasts, or a smaller stomach. I really think women are more of a boob critic than men are, because they feel that's the easiest way for them to compete with other women. This is especially the case for women who are more self-conscious about other parts of their bodies.

I'd rather get attention with my personality than my body anyway. Sure, I know I go through a lot trying to improve my body, but I don't use it to get myself attention. I'm improving my body for myself. I still cover my breasts up or wear somewhat loose shirts, and wear pants in the summer rather than hoochie shorts. I'm just not one to thrive on body-earned attention, and I find that those who are tend to be more shallow, ignorant and vapid (not trying to totally dis your friend or anything, just making a generalized observation).

(13-12-2012, 07:27 PM)Doll Wrote:  Wow, sorry to say this, but your friend sounds like a real bi-otch.

Personally, I like all breasts, big, small, perky, saggy (although I do prefer perky or just slightly saggy). Honestly, if my breasts were fully developed, and I didn't have puffy areolas, I'd have been happy with my starting 32B breasts. I'm seeing all these girls coming on here, posting their starting pictures, and I think they look gorgeous just where they are. And there are a lot of guys out there who actually prefer small breasts. Even those that don't, usually prefer a good overall appearance, or perkier breasts, or a smaller stomach. I really think women are more of a boob critic than men are, because they feel that's the easiest way for them to compete with other women. This is especially the case for women who are more self-conscious about other parts of their bodies.

I'd rather get attention with my personality than my body anyway. Sure, I know I go through a lot trying to improve my body, but I don't use it to get myself attention. I'm improving my body for myself. I still cover my breasts up or wear somewhat loose shirts, and wear pants in the summer rather than hoochie shorts. I'm just not one to thrive on body-earned attention, and I find that those who are tend to be more shallow, ignorant and vapid (not trying to totally dis your friend or anything, just making a generalized observation).
Lol, I don’t think my friend was trying to be mean. She just can’t imagine life with her large breast because she he gotten a lot of positive attention from them. Lol

Any who, I agree with what you are saying. I believe one needs a little self confidence in order to be successful with NBE. People who hate or despise their breast normally give up their program if they do not see growth soon enough. I don’t hate my breast. I actually think they are pretty awesome, but I think fitting into a 32B would make them even more amazing!! ^^

Well if I had breast that I liked and they were my ideal size and shape, I would still not get them out! I would just stand in the mirror all day and get nothing done, or just play with them constantly!!

Probably a good job then hey!

On a side note good girl friends are just the best, I saw one of mine the other day and she told me hers had just started to sprout! She's small like me, so we sat in the pub prodding each others boobs was quite funny. Bottom line, get a better friend!

EEE!! My same friend just asked me if my boobs were bigger!! I thought they were getting smaller, but she noticed a slight difference! I told her about the supplements I am taking, so she knows what I am trying to do. I am soo happy right now ^-^

PS: My friend is not a “Bee”. (I do not associate with mean people) I think I was just overly sensitive by the comment. I get like that sometimes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon