Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Trying to buy Brava from official website.

Hi girls, I'm new here. And I'm from the other side of the globe. From Ukraine. I've emailed to official Brava website to buy a system. They have counted up the Dome Size for me: Narrow Medium with sportbox. Also they told that they:
- do not provide shipment to this part of the world
- do not use PayPal
- airlock is NOT recommended to use with Brava.

So I just do not understand WHERE can I buy Brava System and why they are not selling airlock system.

Huh

you can purchase it on ebay. i would get narrow large instead of medium though. i started out very very small and i was able to fill up the narrow large completely and had to buy narrow extra-large.
Lightbulb 

lled34aa, Thanks for your reply.

The ebay is an option for me since I have PayPal, but Medium Narrow are really hard to find there. And sellers do not want to ship to Ukraine either (((

The thing is that I'm really tiny. And my rib cage is also very-very small.

Here are my measurements
Under the bust: 25.2 in = 64 cm
Bust nipples line: 29.5 in = 75 cm
My height is 5' 5.7" = 167 cm

I have some doubts on buying narrow large, since possibly it will be huge on me, and will cover also underarms and back))

(09-12-2012, 02:08 AM)lled34aa Wrote:  you can purchase it on ebay. i would get narrow large instead of medium though. i started out very very small and i was able to fill up the narrow large completely and had to buy narrow extra-large.

Hi, thanks so much for your advice. Finally I bought Narrow Large domes, and it seems like it is even small for me. Thanks God I didn't buy Medium Narrow, as official coaches adviced.

for those who was also searching on ebay. maybe someone will find it helpful.

There were sellers of pre-owned Brava systems on ebay, that I liked:
those sellers consult, communicate and help. and were even willing to ship to Ukraine (worldwide). as UK was closer, I bought from the first seller.

(21-02-2013, 01:03 PM)brava_tania Wrote:  for those who was also searching on ebay. maybe someone will find it helpful.

There were sellers of pre-owned Brava systems on ebay, that I liked:
those sellers consult, communicate and help. and were even willing to ship to Ukraine (worldwide). as UK was closer, I bought from the first seller.

I tried to buy from both of those sellers large wide domes, but "gismostore" usually only has the narrow ones -not cheap either - and "jesuswaits4u" has not very often that size on sale. Sad So if anyone is willing to sell her large wide domes to me, that would be great!

Hi all-- I'm new to this--a grad student and approaching my 40th birthday and only happened to stumble upon all of these fascinating things to spur the hope on that I may not always be a tiny A?

Finances are so tight-- so I have to investigate how to cut corners but not lose quality... and then there's the risk of buying the wrong sized domes second hand w/ no return policy (assuming I can make this work in my life style- all of the feedback here is so helpful)

I need to go obtain a measuring tape-- but think I'm in the 34 inner -36 breast - or less--

which puts me at medium domes- but I'm pondering taking the advice seen here and purchasing Large-- still trying to get my brain around what is minimally needed to do the job well.. (I think new domes are $300 and I have seen a used 'set' option for not much more)

maybe it would be less of a financial risk to start with the noogleberry thing- but it doesn't seem realistic I would have time to hand pump with school...

Thanks for the thoughts!

(23-02-2013, 11:47 PM)dare-to-hope Wrote:  which puts me at medium domes- but I'm pondering taking the advice seen here and purchasing Large--

Hi, dare-to-hope, I'm very tiny. You can see my measurements few posts earlier. But, thanks for advice of lled34aa and several other girls writting about it, I realized that I need to start with Large Narrow domes, not Medium Narrows. The thing is that the width of the domes seems to be the same, the depth is different. So I would also suggest to buy Large Domes and even Extra Large Bra. My Large bra is small for me wearing the domes and some times at night I wish to un-zip it.

If you will buy Medium Domes you will outgrow them, and you will need to pay additional 300$ for pair of domes... But anyway, it is up to you

(23-02-2013 10:47 PM)dare-to-hope Wrote:
which puts me at medium domes- but I'm pondering taking the advice seen here and purchasing Large--

Hi, dare-to-hope, I'm very tiny. You can see my measurements few posts earlier. But, thanks for advice of lled34aa and several other girls writting about it, I realized that I need to start with Large Narrow domes, not Medium Narrows. The thing is that the width of the domes seems to be the same, the depth is different. So I would also suggest to buy Large Domes and even Extra Large Bra. My Large bra is small for me wearing the domes and some times at night I wish to un-zip it.

If you will buy Medium Domes you will outgrow them, and you will need to pay additional 300$ for pair of domes... But anyway, it is up to you
starting with Brava System

Thanks so much for the feedback! I would love to hear how it goes for you. The big thing I am curious about-- for those especially tiny that outgrew the medium domes quickly- did they at one time have more? It sounds like they have had the best experience. I did hear from a brava seller that sounds reputable on e-bay, that for being as small as I am, I might actually go through two sets of medium domes before outgrowing them- and for best results to go with the recommendation. (though she admitted her personal experience using Brava herself was very short- she couldn't do it) I have never been pregnant and have never lost weight there-- so my hope is slowly deflating to prepare myself for realistic possible disappointment...It's such a high cost with no guarantee.. I remember trying the Isis cream years ago with such hope.. This forum, however, has been SO helpful - it's a whole world I missed! Thanks all!
Lightbulb 

Hi, dare-to-hope,

I haven't outgrown Medium domes or Small domes, I just started with the Large ones. I've bought them Large, hoping to grow successfully))) I just try to believe in it, and stay positive about this whole thing.

I have had breast implants, then I removed them after almost 2 years. Now I miss the look of my perky B cup so much. Of course implant felt awful inside my body, and my husband found them very cold and firm. so after implants removal, I got my own A cup again. But now I really want to make it fuller retaining jelly-feel and warmth of natual breasts. Maybe not even full B, but just fuller. Time will show...

I even attached the photo of my failed journey with implants. So to know where I have started. And where I placing the Large domes. Now I'm on 8th day of wear. And I've started really slow. Wearing 1 hour first evening, then 3 hours for the second, then 5 hours just to get used to it. not to get rash, blisters, irritations. So far, so good. Now I'm something around 12 hours of wear each day, +- 30min.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon