Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is BO halal?

Does anyone know if either UB or BB are halal? Their sites list the ingredients within the pills, so it is the casing I'm worried about. Such as, does it use gelatin? I certainly think BO is the method I want to finally try, but I don't want to go against my faith.

it won't be halal unless it makes a point of saying it is um I'm sure you'll find a glandular therapy supplement from halal meat itl just be a case of looking glandular supplements include ovary mammary pituitary and placenta try searching items made in Muslim countries or just checking through a lot of different brands I think sessions does ovary too
or if you can have placenta i don't know its not strictly meat its an animal products you could use this with pueraria for a kinda joint herb and glandular(like chiyomilk)

I doubt highly you'll find Halal bovine ovary supplements anywhere.

Hmmm...maybe I should give one of those pumps a go. I'm sort of untrusting of big company products because you never know what you're actually eating. Especially in the US. But God willing, I will grow my breasts! ^_^ ki

Halal? As in the Muslim equivalent of the Jew's kosher?

JTX

Exactly. I am just freaked out because I heard the gelatin or whatever it's called they incase pills in is made from pigs' feet. O_O *insert terrified scream*

Yh I'm quite sure bountiful bust only uses gelatin capsules they say easier digested than celulose caps

(23-12-2012, 07:33 AM)Sauterelle Wrote:  Exactly. I am just freaked out because I heard the gelatin or whatever it's called they incase pills in is made from pigs' feet. O_O *insert terrified scream*

Lol. I try to stay kosher but I slip every 5 blue moons. You can just buy the product and empty the contents and recapsule them yourself??

Not all capsule shells are porcine gelatin. Most herbals are packed in vegetable based capsules. There are issues with vcaps for manufactures but for herbal powder, its a non issue, just an economic one as vcaps are significantly more money but really, its like popcorn ... Even 2x more is like 25cents a bottle impact.

As for halal, impossible that you'll ever find a bo supplement. If it really matters to you that the animal be killed and prepared under halal methods, you'll need to try herbal or pump approaches.

To be honest, I'm not super strict on killing method, just so long as they were not made to suffer an agonizing death, because I don't think we have the proper killing technique here in the US. I give thanks to God before preparing any meat to make up for it. I will have to do more research on BE methods. I have a feeling BO would work for me, and any time I have a "feeling" it's right. So, I will check ingredients for generic BO. Wish me luck.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon