Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What are YOUR main signs of growth?

I have shooting pains occasionally and a feeling in my nipples like they're being electrocuted, the only way I can describe it!! not painful, just annoying.

I've noticed that I get this at different times of month, sometimes before my period, sometimes the week after - but not both times in one month if that makes sense. I find that I have more growth and more intense sensations the week after my period than when I have them before my period. I don't know why it varies from month to month, does anyone else experience this??

My breasts always seem to get tender and sore during growth, although sometimes it happens even if growth doesn't (I assume at those times the changes are just ones that can't be seen or measured yet). My areolas have gotten very itchy when they grow, although they've unfortunately yet to change in colour (I'm hoping they will with a few more months on PC). My growth is all happening on the underside and sides of my breasts, so I don't really properly fit bras, and can't get cleavage...I imagine when I start seeing cleavage, that's when I know I'll be getting some upper-breast growth. ^^;

Sometimes I get shooting pains, and sometimes it'll be a very precise, pinpoint pain in one breast. I wish I knew what each particular pain meant, because I'm very curious as to what's really happening in my breasts!

Great post tibetan, although I usually don't seem to experience the squishy breasts. Mine are usually very full and firm. :/??? Wonder what's different with mine. They get very squishy like you described occasionally, but it's very rare and never lasts more than a few days...

(13-12-2012, 07:36 PM)Doll Wrote:  My breasts always seem to get tender and sore during growth, although sometimes it happens even if growth doesn't (I assume at those times the changes are just ones that can't be seen or measured yet). My areolas have gotten very itchy when they grow, although they've unfortunately yet to change in colour (I'm hoping they will with a few more months on PC). My growth is all happening on the underside and sides of my breasts, so I don't really properly fit bras, and can't get cleavage...I imagine when I start seeing cleavage, that's when I know I'll be getting some upper-breast growth. ^^;

Sometimes I get shooting pains, and sometimes it'll be a very precise, pinpoint pain in one breast. I wish I knew what each particular pain meant, because I'm very curious as to what's really happening in my breasts!

Great post tibetan, although I usually don't seem to experience the squishy breasts. Mine are usually very full and firm. :/??? Wonder what's different with mine. They get very squishy like you described occasionally, but it's very rare and never lasts more than a few days...

I wonder if its because I have lower hormone levels than the average woman? I notice when the hormones elevate, they get slightly firmer? Or could it be that full and firm can also be a cause of swelling from herbs? Like bloating??

(11-12-2012, 04:37 PM)lucy774 Wrote:  
(11-12-2012, 12:37 AM)usehername Wrote:  My boyfriend pointed out I was starting to look fuller on the sides of my breasts, and thats mainly where Iv been experiencing soreness and pain.
So I definitely think thats a sign. I also get itchy on my breasts, areola, nipples and chest area. It drives me crazy. And no amount of moisturizing makes it go away. Its a good thing though, id rather feel something than nothing at all. It gives me hope that it is working. But I dont think its necessary to experience those things to grow either.

What herbs did you use? I just started Fenugreek and I haven't experience any of those...

Puraria Mirifica,

when I first saw growth my right breast is super sore, itchy, with muscle pain and areola turns darker. now it's just a dull pain and I have been noticing both my nipples are puffy sometimes in the last cycle and this cycle.

now, does anybody knows why nipples are puffy? is it a sign of growth too?
has anyone experience growth that comes after puffiness?

Interesting.....I'm like you doll, mine are also more full heavy and firm for the most part and we're both pcos......hmmmm. They go more squishy during my period.....and my nipples seem to be growing as my breasts grow.

[/quote]

I'm sorry guys I mean puffy areolas not nipples Big Grin
can't edit my previous post so I make a new post :p

Has anyone noticed they get soft and squishy like theire getting smaller and then boom hard and achy?

Hey,
I just read something in the Hypnotherapy Section and remembered reading this is a few days earlier and thought I'd share it on here.

(28-01-2010, 09:05 PM)HypnoticBody Wrote:  Don't worry if you're not tingling anymore - once your body gets used to the added energy in your breast cells the tingling goes away.

Tingling is usually an indication that the cells are 'surprised' by the additional 'work' or 'attention' they're getting.

This is probably why you get tingling at the start and lose it to a certain degree. Maybe loss of tingling may not always mean that you should alter your program. Please correct me if you think this may be wrong, newbie as you can see.

Hope this help Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon