Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

RapiBust? MoButta? Bestacked? NBE 2013

I can't make up my mind to start my 2013 NBE Journey. By 2013 summer I want at least a C cup with hips and bigger butt. I can easily get the big hips and butt since its genetic, but its the breast (clearly) I'm having problems with. Ladies, I broke down crying after realizing how many years I've been trying to get bigger breast. I used to be a double or triple A cup now I feel like I'm not even in B cup. I've spend tons of money with so many products and I refuse to give up. I WANT BOOBS! I'm 22 years old with no boobs it get on my nerves. For an example: in summer camp, me being head councelor, the swimming instructor thought I WAS ONE OF THE 10 YEAR OLDS and my guy friend made it worse and laugh and agreed with the pool instructor!
(deep breaths)
TO THE POINT: I'm gettin Christmas money and I want to try something but not sure.
I'm now using Booby Stacked 4oz and recieved a 8oz for showing some progress. If you look on the website http://bestacked.com/BoobyStacked.html
I'm the 4th one down and thats for applying Booby Stacked for 9 weeks.

I want to try something new and fast. If you want to see if something works then I'll be a test subject. Choose:
1. Booby Stack (continue)

2. RapiBust

3. Mo Butta Max Growth Oil
http://www.mobuttacream.com/Products.html

rapi bust looks good I really want to try it and you could probably use your booby stacked between using the rapibust.
Rainbow 

I think we all have our "bigger boobs" defining moment, I can look back on mine and laugh now. But I used Booby Stacked with some okay results and Rapi I'm waiting to use. But I really like the idea of it not using hormones! I feel you on the 2013 body goals girl! Just like you said don't give up!

(12-12-2012, 01:05 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  rapi bust looks good I really want to try it and you could probably use your booby stacked between using the rapibust.

(12-12-2012, 02:16 AM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  I think we all have our "bigger boobs" defining moment, I can look back on mine and laugh now. But I used Booby Stacked with some okay results and Rapi I'm waiting to use. But I really like the idea of it not using hormones! I feel you on the 2013 body goals girl! Just like you said don't give up!

Thanks for your feedback ladies. It means alot to me. OK I'm going to try RapiBust and stay with Booby Stacked. I'm going to take a before and after pick as well. Oh, and for RapiBust I have to see how much I'm going to actually get. I think they said you'll notice growth after 6? 8? DAYS so I have to get something longer.
FOR EMILY Where did you order your RapiBust from?
Rainbow 

Hey Kitty I got mine from Aliexpress.com, just type in RapiBust and alot of sellers will pop up, go for the best deal that will be good for you and the cheapest. The ones I have now, were sent to me for free though by a seller though, so I haven't actually purchased any yet.

Hii

Im gonna try rapibust in jan!
Let me know how your experience goes!

(13-12-2012, 06:33 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  Hey Kitty I got mine from Aliexpress.com, just type in RapiBust and alot of sellers will pop up, go for the best deal that will be good for you and the cheapest. The ones I have now, were sent to me for free though by a seller though, so I haven't actually purchased any yet.

"I found this review on Rapibust...its hard to find one online so I'm going to share this with you
Started using 4 days ago at nites only. I would say that it is effective but at a slow rate. Hence, using now at daytime too. Hopefully 2x a day would bring faster results. So far, other than feeling the need to drink lots of water, there are no side effects. Using a nursing bra would be more convenient than normal bras. Get 2 different cup size..1 which fits current size and another a cup size bigger. If you desire a larger breast, using it continuously for 1 month would bring more satisfaction."

(15-12-2012, 08:49 PM)aimingford Wrote:  Hii

Im gonna try rapibust in jan!
Let me know how your experience goes!

Just in case you didn't get my message either
"I found this review on Rapibust...its hard to find one online so I'm going to share this with you
Started using 4 days ago at nites only. I would say that it is effective but at a slow rate. Hence, using now at daytime too. Hopefully 2x a day would bring faster results. So far, other than feeling the need to drink lots of water, there are no side effects. Using a nursing bra would be more convenient than normal bras. Get 2 different cup size..1 which fits current size and another a cup size bigger. If you desire a larger breast, using it continuously for 1 month would bring more satisfaction."

oo! thanks so much <3 <3

(19-12-2012, 03:59 AM)Kittyd7 Wrote:  
(13-12-2012, 06:33 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  Hey Kitty I got mine from Aliexpress.com, just type in RapiBust and alot of sellers will pop up, go for the best deal that will be good for you and the cheapest. The ones I have now, were sent to me for free though by a seller though, so I haven't actually purchased any yet.

Thanks Kitty! You can also look through the RapiBust thread for some reviews from some of the women here that have used it. I'm current;y using it now, and I can only say that it's amazing! I've gotten alot of swelling, hoping if I can keep it, then it'll turn to growth soon.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon