Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting WU! Red clover????

(03-02-2013, 06:33 PM)aimingford Wrote:  I had lots of tingling in the beginning when i started though

Something significant must have been happening then to cause that tingling.

Soooo...

Just did a before and after comparison.

This whole time i felt like they got fuller and stuff.

The pics showed otherwise. There doesnt seem to have been any change

SadSad

Remember that it's still early in your journey, so you shouldn't be discouraged at this stage.

true i guess.
sometimes I just want a huge voluptuous set of boobies!! ughh!!

How are you doing now aimingford? Is there any improvement at all?

Hey JordannaSmile

I stopped for a week just to take a break while I waited for the next 2 bottles to arrive..

They've gotten bouncier again lol.
Nothing crazy though, but I feel hopefulSmile

I wanna give it the whole 4 bottles and then judge

(03-03-2013, 10:14 PM)aimingford Wrote:  They've gotten bouncier again lol.
Nothing crazy though, but I feel hopefulSmile

I wanna give it the whole 4 bottles and then judge

Something's obviously happening there, so I've got my fingers crossed for you! As for myself, I've now completed 3 months and whilst I can't say I've gone up a full cup the difference is unmistakeable, so the results so far have been really worthwhile. I've got another 3 bottles of wonderup and just started on that, so i'm hoping to make further progress. Cool

hello!

almost done with the third bottle of WU..

not feeling too motivated cuz I dont think it's making a noticeable difference..

im probably goin to stop after the 4th bottleSad

I would like to give you some encouragement aimingford, but on the other hand not everyone can get results from any certain method. Even Wonderup which has a high success rate in these forums and is very recommended still doesn't work for everyone. My own progress has been good, gaining size and a better shape too, although I've grown slowly compared to other girls on Wonderup, so you might be a slower case too. Try to keep a positive outlook as I do believe that thinking positively helps!

hey jemjeeSmile!

Thanks. I just ordered saw palmetto and wild yam..and i have some FG and red clover.
I guess after this bottle of wonderup Im going to go on these herbs.

Or if i'm feeling optimistic, i may just invest in the fifth and final bottle..
i do believe they are fuller, but after almost 4 bottles i'd like to feel a little bigger tooSad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon