Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can I get some recommendations/programs?

Hi there, I'm a MTF trans person that's currently doing counseling however is eager to express femininity (and feel more comfortable with my body) so I came here in hopes of finding a few things to accelerate or aid me pre-hormones, I have a noogleberry along the way and once it arrives I plan on doing the basic 360 circular (both ways) massage technique daily but was curious if there were some truly effective hypnosis files I could use as well...
I've been to WarpYourMind and a few other small places (dunno any other large sites other than WYM though) but past uses of those files got me nowhere. I have a really hard time shutting my brain off and in some cases got headaches from the files from WYM...

so does anyone here know of some good transgendered-focused hypnosis files (free only please) that might lower my stress/anxiety about my body and aid in breast growth? feminization files are good too so long as they're effective...

also general tips/help with actually having hypnosis work would be greatly appreciated since nothing has really worked before in the past for me Sad

Thanks in advance for any tips/suggestions.

bump.

Anyone? Sad

ainterol pueraria mirifica I'm female so I only take 500mg but I got amazing growth with that on their site most before after pic are male so it must work well on both males can feel more female with this too if anything maybe slightly too strong for me I'm switching to lower pm soon id also recommend looking through the brest growth biological male section and ask questions to posts you find interesting for program inspiration- best luck x

I use with subliminals and massage and noogle with xxl when growth pauses
I use Steve g jones platinum ( voucher code diamond)- I use as fall asleep on repeat
rockmelon ringtone -randomly throughout day
and real subliminals larger breasts -randomly in daytime

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon