Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Post Your Progress Pictures...But Shhh No Words

(08-02-2014, 05:37 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(08-02-2014, 01:39 PM)rateset Wrote:  
(07-02-2014, 11:10 PM)Edtar Wrote:  Hey Ladies - see thread title "Shhhh"
How about less yacking and more titty pics?!! Big Grin

I don't have boobs but here's a pic for inspiration:
[Image: tumblr_inline_mrmsd8JqTt1qz4rgp.png]

Sorry, I don't have her before pics. She was probably in kindergarten when they sprouted.

you misunderstood it once again..you were not supposed to post a picture of a woman you like (there is another thread for that -Body Inspiration Thread - Post Yours! http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=15742), in this thread people are supposed to post pictures of their progress using NBE

so if you knew that she was using NBE then it wouldnt be wrong, but that is not the case, so you got it wrong again and again and again..ajajaja

Gigantomastia is what this woman has, it can be dangerous if they never stop growing.

I'd hate to be within earshot of her when they finally burst, LOL

please take a few minutes to fill out my survey, I'll be back with the results:

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=j...wp37419859

[Image: 6g1rlyK.jpg]

(18-07-2014, 06:08 AM)bustybride Wrote:  [Image: 6g1rlyK.jpg]

I my God I can' t believe to my eyes…. 45,5 inches…...

(21-07-2014, 12:43 PM)Flavia Wrote:  
(18-07-2014, 06:08 AM)bustybride Wrote:  [Image: 6g1rlyK.jpg]

I my God I can' t believe to my eyes…. 45,5 inches…...

Yes, either could I. I am not gonna lie I was skeptical with NBE. I have been massaging for years, mostly to avoid stretch marks which my have prepped my breasts well for my jump into NBE. The tape measure doesn't lie... I am a bit swollen from my monthly so I will be remeasuring soon once swelling settles and post an update... Questions and comments welcome!

OMG!!! Sorry Busty, but that to me is overboard. LOL. When boobs appear to weigh more that the rest of the body. LOL. But, that is just me I suppose. My Daughter is well endowed naturally with 38 DD's and she is going to get a reduction cause she says it's killing her back and she wants to look symmetrical.

It does look like you are getting what you want so that's great. Happy trails!

My progress 12/13 to 7/14, this is an ill fitting bra but you can see a difference.

(22-07-2014, 02:11 PM)iaboy Wrote:  OMG!!! Sorry Busty, but that to me is overboard. LOL. When boobs appear to weigh more that the rest of the body. LOL. But, that is just me I suppose. My Daughter is well endowed naturally with 38 DD's and she is going to get a reduction cause she says it's killing her back and she wants to look symmetrical.

It does look like you are getting what you want so that's great. Happy trails!

We are all here to grow and improve on what we have. We all have different goals. My main goal was to regain perkiness and fullness lost when I lost weight, I still want to tighten up my midsection and loose some weight. Right now my weight is pretty stable but my breasts are fuller and perkier. They were even bigger at one point when I was heavier. The only real way for me to gain perkiness is to gain fullness, it's like a beach ball, when you let some air out of it, it is no longer tight and firm. Through NBE i have gain size yes and I am realizing some see me as being too big :-/ but at the end of the day I am more comfortable being braless now that they are fuller/perkier and yes inches larger. These are struggles and self body image I struggle with and gravity and weight loss can really change the look of big boobs, as girls with small boobs have their own set of struggles with self image and challenges. I hope that you can see my struggles and not thing I am just trying to get huge boobs for no reason :-/ My boobs do not cause pain when I wear the right bra and I work out my core to prevent pain as well, My boobs are part of me and I have grown to love them and I now have a great relationship with them. If you look at the first pic, my breasts seem to slop into the cups, deflated, if you can't tell I know because I remember, the most recent pic after growing inches they look way rounder and fuller, and I can see and feel the difference on a daily basis improving my self esteem and self consciousness.

(23-07-2014, 12:53 PM)HeartsandStars Wrote:  My progress 12/13 to 7/14, this is an ill fitting bra but you can see a difference.

Looking amazing girl! :-)

Wow!! You all have amazing results. Following this thread Smile Will post pics....when I get some more growth Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon