Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I haven't puberty when other girls ..:( help me please...

(23-12-2012, 03:29 PM)b00biel0ve Wrote:  Hello!

I just wanted to pop in and reassure you that your breasts do not look like a man/little boy. You have more flesh in your boobs than quite a fair few of us. I hope it makes you feel better when you compare yourself to those on this website - http://www.living-with-small-a-cup-breas...boobs.html

Welcome to the NBE Board!

Thx b00biel0veSmile - good site Tongue ..in the picure my breast is 'bigger' then real..And I have little small breast witchout patch EvraSad This, unfortunately, will go back to the previous state ..Dodgy
A bra already lags behind but earlier he was already fitSad only 3 months and I do not take Sad a few months ago I had the lower t. stage of your avatar ..

(23-12-2012, 05:33 PM)illusionoflife Wrote:  
(23-12-2012, 03:59 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(23-12-2012, 02:07 PM)illusionoflife Wrote:  
(23-12-2012, 07:00 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Just know, you have alot to adress with your glandular system but it can be done. You can feminize your body.

Thx Ladies ;*
Blush Tibetan: * I found your topic, and in fact we have some similar symptoms ... Exactly I also have Hypothyroidism and I had a suspicion of Hashi .. but later in the hospital told me that they do not exist. as well as the blood of the hospital came to me as much as women have hormones during menopause .. So with my hormones is poetry as far as check it ... Ok I am ordering 3 packs BREAST ULTRA if you say that my body on the gain permanent 'female figure' .. well if the cycle is important as it is used for? Unfortunately I do not have a regular cyckle menstruation that I'm asking .. I have ovulation time I do not have time ... So it is in the box all .. Ok how many tablets should I take this medicine UB ? and how later dosed? .. I've heard that you can take to prevent as much ...? Have you been taking it to read your thread that you were there mass medication but I have not noticed UB ...you use it? Huh
It's hard to understand what I wrote, I Bonita because I'm not sure how I'll take 3 boxes for example rupibust or similar product .. Put it down or what the effects will 'burn'? Blush I read that it has something to do with collagen .. From what I collagen is 'consumed' and women complement it .. About how much to spend on way cash same UB * 3 boxes to above 50 $ as I have yet to order, so that the effect was 'very feminine' and sustainable? Tongue
I saw your posts with photos Tibetan and it is really amazing congratulations! but I saw that you had the shape of 'full' that is to say at the beginning developed ...Rolleyes
Wow I see a big chance for your forum in the market! Whether users are checked Smile?

..I found topic Anastasia916..how she did it?! ...I read her program ..bu I don't know how she start therapy I found that she taken UB and noogleberry and Zoft ? ..but how much and how many?What are noogleberry and Zoft..? :OOO fast big effect....omg she has type gestagenne?

Thank YOU!
whatever you do, do not take any other herbs with UB or rapibust with UB. You take 3 UB a day. You need to take antiandrogen. with it.
May sawpalmetto will help or mint. Do not use zoft with it.

Ok so 3cups mint + 3 pills UB a day it is all? (for about 6month?)

Oh you not answer me what is ' Noogleberry' system...????:*
I look for picture after and before ..but I don't know how work and how breast min. that work it...? It is good?And where I get it , how price??And is it hurt??how feel it?And how much time I use it?(2hours/3hours or long in the day..? ) Blush
and Nb is a permanent effect?I'm afraid that they will extend my nipples on the sides .. so far I do not have the middle .. the chance to be fulfilled and closer I am afraid that they wander even further from each other ... and if by that they do not pump my nipples 'triangular' .. I do not know what to call it ..what do you think about it...?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xevwl8_..._lifestyle

nb xl ..mum pls *.* lol

And Can I use Noogleberry 'pump' with 3cups mint+ 3*Ub a day?Tongue

Thx for replay

take UB pill morning noon and night with food. Take a protien shake or protien bar that is not soya with it every day or at least make sure you get 80-100 grms of proiten in your diet. everyday you can drink your tea 2 cups or 3.

do a ten minute work out everynight before bed. Please read the forums so you can get a better Idea of how to do this. Look at glandular therapy. Everyone is different and you can change your routine according to how you feel. Please listen to your body. Go from there, you should be fine.

Don't expect growth for till the 3rd 4th or 5th month.

Hi Ladies...I have TSH 7.06 ( underactive thyroid ) fck...Sad I will have usg thyroid in monday..) doctors don't know what is it yet...
herbs don't work for me maybe that I have bad thyroid Sad...Blush
I think that I will take PC, SP ,L-Tyrosine, RC , Hops.., omega 3,raw ovarian glandular raw pituitary..I think about noogleberry (size medium) but I scared ' hematomas ' how can I prevent it? I really want to try to noogleberry.. ...Yesterday I try massage japan to stimulate the glands of the breast (C-H Tongue ) and and I had warm breast and 'white dots on my chest' my chest as I saw in the night are cold .. if the problem was just the 'blood supply' Huh .. I regularly drink mint tea..
currently looking for an endocrinologist who deals with delayed puberty I will try to get a referral from a gynecologist at the clinic ... I do not know if I can .. once you've diagnosed me wrong because I'm trying to get somewhere else ... this month my cycle is 31 days (I had regular only when I had a series of synthetic contraception ... then the three times he was like clockwork .. but that's another 36 days, 27 days .. irregular checkered ..differently)..
I am waiting for the result of growth hormone yet...

(07-01-2013, 09:07 PM)illusionoflife Wrote:  Hi Ladies...I have TSH 7.06 ( underactive thyroid ) fck...Sad I will have usg thyroid in monday..) doctors don't know what is it yet...
herbs don't work for me maybe that I have bad thyroid Sad...Blush
I think that I will take SP ,L-Tyrosine, RC , Hops.., omega 3,raw ovarian glandular raw pituitary..I think about noogleberry (size medium) but I scared ' hematomas ' how can I prevent it? I really want to try to noogleberry.. ...Yesterday I try massage japan to stimulate the glands of the breast (C-H Tongue ) and and I had warm breast and 'white dots on my chest' my chest as I saw in the night are cold .. if the problem was just the 'blood supply' Huh .. I regularly drink mint tea..
currently looking for an endocrinologist who deals with delayed puberty I will try to get a referral from a gynecologist at the clinic ... I do not know if I can .. once you've diagnosed me wrong because I'm trying to get somewhere else ... now my cycle is 33 days..I am waiting for the result of growth hormone yet...

Do research, you've got a lot of work to do but once you adress the issues, should be able to grow. Please try to get your cycle to 28 days. Don't focus on which herbs will grow your breasts but instead focus on which herbs will balance the hormones to bring progesterone up and anything else that is low and focus on getting your menses every 28 days. I saw more good things when my cycle became 28 days. The result will bring you breast growth and I am now ready for more growth!

But I focused on my adrenals and thyroid since those where my main issues and still are but at least I am recovering and I am doing cleansing and pumping.

(07-01-2013, 09:44 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(07-01-2013, 09:07 PM)illusionoflife Wrote:  edit this month my cycle is 31 (sometimes I had 27, several times I had 35..so checkered)

Do research, you've got a lot of work to do but once you adress the issues, should be able to grow. Please try to get your cycle to 28 days. Don't focus on which herbs will grow your breasts but instead focus on which herbs will balance the hormones to bring progesterone up and anything else that is low and focus on getting your menses every 28 days. I saw more good things when my cycle became 28 days. The result will bring you breast growth and I am now ready for more growth!

But I focused on my adrenals and thyroid since those where my main issues and still are but at least I am recovering and I am doing cleansing and pumping.

I read Your program and you have put right the PC cycle and herbs where wrote 'hashi' at the beginning???Huh
So what herbs to start with?(PC, BO swanson *3 2 up+adrenal, noogling, l-tyrozine?, PM cream? soya milk? help?) I read that you have 13 thyroid..and you still changed your body you won with your hormones ...!!! wow it is incredible that you I'll get it!!! admire your results <3!!!!
I think I'll go in your program because as I have a problem with the thyroid ... or how do you stop your herbs to your chest back to the previous state?Blush

.. I wish I could start from herbs typical chest, but if you say you first need to 'ovaries' regulate for perfection ...and as I am in my cycle irregular menstruation phase set??Huh

I always eat a lot of dairy (milk (lots of milk), eggs, cheese), poultry (including chicken), fish, cooked vegetables, corn, beets, potatoes, corn flakes honey, chocolate, fish paste, ham, sausages, bread, vanilla puddings, fruit not blackcurrant juices, vegetable juices, multi, multivitamin juices, pasta .. and always at night I drank a lot of water without gas ...and I think this is the end I'm more carnivorousWink ..So building materials should be..I admit that I ate a lot of sweets so I felt ravenous hunger ...Blush

and interestingly when I was little, I was in every summer I was at least 1.5 months of iodine by the sea ..and I was every winter in the mountains so it should not be enough .. and then I had thyroid problems but that the euthyrox I had worse results than without it ..!sick!Huh

(08-01-2013, 01:06 AM)illusionoflife Wrote:  
(07-01-2013, 09:07 PM)illusionoflife Wrote:  edit

I read Your program and you have put right the PC cycle and herbs where wrote 'hashi' at the beginning???Huh
So what herbs to start with? I think I'll go in your program because as I have a problem with the thyroid ... or how do you stop your herbs to your chest back to the previous state?Blush

.. I wish I could start from herbs typical chest, but if you say you first need to 'ovaries' regulate for perfection ...and as I am in my cycle irregular menstruation phase set??Huh

I always eat a lot of dairy (milk (lots of milk), eggs, cheese), poultry (including chicken), fish, cooked vegetables, corn, beets, potatoes, corn flakes honey, chocolate, fish paste, ham, sausages, bread, vanilla puddings, fruit not blackcurrant juices, vegetable juices, multi, multivitamin juices, pasta .. and always at night I drank a lot of water without gas ...and I think this is the end I'm more carnivorousWink ..So building materials should be..I admit that I ate a lot of sweets so I felt ravenous hunger ...Blush

and interestingly when I was little, I was in every summer I was at least 1.5 months of iodine by the sea ..and I was every winter in the mountains so it should not be enough .. and then I had thyroid problems but that the euthyrox I had worse results than without it ..!sick!Huh

I'd say start with UB and add in progesterone type herbs as needed. You have to chose which is right for you. Don't ever add anything estrogenic since you have hypothyroidism. Get a test for hashimotos antibodies if you haven't. If you have Hashis, make sure you take Vit D and selenium. Make sure you pay attention to your body. I can't tell you when and how much to take. You have to decide that and listen to how you feel. There is going to be a lot of tweaking in your program. Please know that and don't give up. If you have hashis, you have to change your diet. No grains, no soy etc. research about it. design your eating plan so that you can heal from it (if you have it).

(08-01-2013, 01:22 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  

I read Your program and you have put right the PC cycle and herbs where wrote 'hashi' at the beginning???
So what herbs to start with? I think I'll go in your program because as I have a problem with the thyroid ... or how do you stop your herbs to your chest back to the previous state?
.. I wish I could start from herbs typical chest, but if you say you first need to 'ovaries' regulate for perfection ...and as I am in my cycle irregular menstruation phase set??

I always eat a lot of dairy (milk (lots of milk), eggs, cheese), poultry (including chicken), fish, cooked vegetables, corn, beets, potatoes, corn flakes honey, chocolate, fish paste, ham, sausages, bread, vanilla puddings, fruit not blackcurrant juices, vegetable juices, multi, multivitamin juices, pasta .. and always at night I drank a lot of water without gas ...and I think this is the end I'm more carnivorousWink ..So building materials should be..I admit that I ate a lot of sweets so I felt ravenous hunger ...

I'd say start with UB and add in progesterone type herbs as needed. You have to chose which is right for you. Don't ever add anything estrogenic since you have hypothyroidism. Get a test for hashimotos antibodies if you haven't. If you have Hashis, make sure you take Vit D and selenium. Make sure you pay attention to your body. I can't tell you when and how much to take. You have to decide that and listen to how you feel. There is going to be a lot of tweaking in your program. Please know that and don't give up. If you have hashis, you have to change your diet. No grains, no soy etc. research about it. design your eating plan so that you can heal from it (if you have it).
Only progesterone herbs (that it is in your program? and what worked best for you, you started with a full A but .. I hope that I will my develop in the breast ...) ..
how long you've had the effects of the UB?
how much you're packing you ordered at the beginning of treatment?
(I assume the foreign currency account..)

I saw a BB but it is very expensive .. even an alternative to UB and BB something a little cheaper, a girl wrote about it here .. Well and the noogling at this hypothyroidism is effective? I know that I have a 'bad circulation' in the chest .. And what do you think about these herbs Swanson and l-tyrozine? ... Tongue
I am confused you already have hypothyroidism and hashi well and you are taking various herbs and estrogenic and progesterone .. so how work it?

I thought at the beginning of the adrenal gland that if my face was puffy 'childlike' big eyes, bigger nose cartilage, strong jaw and the 'bloating' below the navel .. long skinny arms, yellow-earth skin :< , and my waist is 67cm ..and 'coma' sleep (no less than..12hours) ... but then I read that the symptoms of hypothyroidism also ... when I was little I had a suspicion of contamination of the protein .. but I always drank so much that I ate, and I like milk .. so something I do not think so .. Tibetian ..so Hashi and herbs don't work in ill hypothyroidism? Blush

Now as I heard that my grandmother we had matured after 17 years ie menstrual cycle .. but she has got a bust is probably C.. my mom has a bust B/C (stage 5..) ...mother my father's big breast...grandmother had a very big bust ... even if genes also have an impact...Rolleyes

(08-01-2013, 02:22 AM)illusionoflife Wrote:  

I read Your program and you have put right the PC cycle and herbs where wrote 'hashi' at the beginning???
So what herbs to start with? I think I'll go in your program because as I have a problem with the thyroid ... or how do you stop your herbs to your chest back to the previous state?
.. I wish I could start from herbs typical chest, but if you say you first need to 'ovaries' regulate for perfection ...and as I am in my cycle irregular menstruation phase set??

I always eat a lot of dairy (milk (lots of milk), eggs, cheese), poultry (including chicken), fish, cooked vegetables, corn, beets, potatoes, corn flakes honey, chocolate, fish paste, ham, sausages, bread, vanilla puddings, fruit not blackcurrant juices, vegetable juices, multi, multivitamin juices, pasta .. and always at night I drank a lot of water without gas ...and I think this is the end I'm more carnivorousWink ..So building materials should be..I admit that I ate a lot of sweets so I felt ravenous hunger ...

Only progesterone herbs (that it is in your program? and what worked best for you, you started with a full A but .. I hope that I will my develop in the breast ...) ..

I saw a BB but it is very expensive .. even an alternative to UB and BB something a little cheaper, a girl wrote about it here .. Well and the noogling at this hypothyroidism is effective? I know that I have a 'bad circulation' in the chest .. And what do you think about these herbs Swanson and l-tyrozine? ... Tongue
I am confused you already have hypothyroidism and hashi well and you are taking various herbs and estrogenic and progesterone .. so how work it?

I thought at the beginning of the adrenal gland that if my face was puffy 'childlike' big eyes, bigger nose cartilage, strong jaw and the 'bloating' below the navel .. long skinny arms, yellow-earth skin :< , and my waist is 67cm ..and 'coma' sleep (no less than..12hours) ... but then I read that the symptoms of hypothyroidism also ... when I was little I had a suspicion of contamination of the protein .. but I always drank so much that I ate, and I like milk .. so something I do not think so .. Tibetian ..so Hashi and herbs don't work in ill hypothyroidism? Blush

Now as I heard that my grandmother we had matured after 17 years ie menstrual cycle .. but she has got a bust is probably C.. my mom has a bust B/C (stage 5..) ...mother my father's big breast...grandmother had a very big bust ... even if genes also have an impact...Rolleyes
If you are going to do PC get the bio identical one from your doctor. Its different and stronger than the overt the counter kind. And use it as your doctor directs you to.
Search on net for progesterone type herbs. I never said herbs don't work, its the estrogenic herbs that generally don't work for us. Your puffy face is def hypothyroidism. You have big breasted genes that's great. You should at least be able to get to a full C cup. I have been on it for nearly 5 months now and grew one cup size. Read my thread when I use BO(pg. on my signature below).

(08-01-2013, 03:07 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(08-01-2013, 02:22 AM)illusionoflife Wrote:  
(07-01-2013, 09:44 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Do research, you've got a lot of work to do but once you adress the issues, should be able to grow. Please try to get your cycle to 28 days. Don't focus on which herbs will grow your breasts but instead focus on which herbs will balance the hormones to bring progesterone up and anything else that is low and focus on getting your menses every 28 days. I saw more good things when my cycle became 28 days. The result will bring you breast growth and I am now ready for more growth!

and interestingly when I was little, I was in every summer I was at least 1.5 months of iodine by the sea ..and I was every winter in the mountains so it should not be enough .. and then I had thyroid problems but that the euthyrox I had worse results than without it ..!sick!

I saw a BB but it is very expensive .. even an alternative to UB and BB something a little cheaper, a girl wrote about it here .. Well and the noogling at this hypothyroidism is effective? I know that I have a 'bad circulation' in the chest .. And what do you think about these herbs Swanson and l-tyrozine? ...

I thought at the beginning of the adrenal gland that if my face was puffy 'childlike' big eyes, bigger nose cartilage, strong jaw and the 'bloating' below the navel .. long skinny arms, yellow-earth skin :< , and my waist is 67cm ..and 'coma' sleep (no less than..12hours) ... but then I read that the symptoms of hypothyroidism also ... when I was little I had a suspicion of contamination of the protein .. but I always drank so much that I ate, and I like milk .. so something I do not think so .. Tibetian ..so Hashi and herbs don't work in ill hypothyroidism?

If you are going to do PC get the bio identical one from your doctor. Its different and stronger than the overt the counter kind. And use it as your doctor directs you to.
Search on net for progesterone type herbs. I never said herbs don't work, its the estrogenic herbs that generally don't work for us. Your puffy face is def hypothyroidism. You have big breasted genes that's great. You should at least be able to get to a full C cup. I have been on it for nearly 5 months now and grew one cup size. Read my thread when I use BO(pg. on my signature below).

Thx Smile ok so I got GH 4,87ng/ml (max 8.00) but my doctror wrote that : As a result of temporary ejections are possible hormone to 40.0. GH should be the time of day, therefore a single result does not have diagnostic value. Where appropriate stimulation tests should be performed ..
They downloaded on my blood 9:56:20 AM
..and do not understand ..Huh

damn with the thyroid is underactive must be administered with iodine and t3, t4, while the iodine excluded hashi ...
This is strange I never eat raw fruits or vegetables do not live by the sea or in the mountains .. only in town .. In my family no one has Hashi ..Dodgy

and interestingly I am not overweight..my bmi is 17,2 /18 ..I do not know even what to eat because the thyroid must have 'diet'..
my weight is from 45kg-48kg for many years...height is 163.5 cm.

I can not begin to herbs without testing whether I have hashi or juvenile hypothyroidism endocrinologist .. I am on Feb. 19 despite the fact that privately I'll have to tell her about the plan to bust I'm afraid that she criticizes it .. January 18 gynecologist may give me a referral to a clinic to treat the branch where pco and thyroid and delayed puberty ..) how to get anything like you do not know what is blocking me ..Sad

and how to tell the endocrinologist that I work with herbs alone with BO .. despite the fact that I go to the private
as I told the doctor 'internal medicine' said a vacuum pump .. it said that she 'did not know this .. never heard of this ..'Sad

*but I've noticed that doing massage activates the glands easily be best to do this massage as it curved slightly to tighten chest muscles chest :x
(I just filled the chest just inside the little .. gently down .. but the top and sides of the armpits nothing .. they are not close to each and I have small nipples Sad )

Ok so...my thyroid is really small!!!...

Thyroid USG (without tumors and other changes, but ...)
the dimensions and the volume of the right lobe: 12 mm x 12 mm x 43 mm → 3096 ml
dimensions and volume of the left wing: 13 mm x 13 mm x 45 mm → 3.8025 ml
the entire volume of the thyroid gland: 6.8985 ml ... standard thyroid at the age of 16 years is 15 ml .... so I'm at the stage of 10/11 years old ...;(
Have I got hashimoto? I don't know yet. ... .. Wednesday I go to an endocrinologist and I ask the question what can I do and what not .. I'll see what she says at all my results .. and ask about the vacuum pump and herbs ... possible that I will prescribe hormones for these disorders .. I I'm going private so I hope that will approach my serious topic.. I'm depressed

..after the visit I start to think about the program..it will be hard waySad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon