Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I haven't puberty when other girls ..:( help me please...

(15-01-2013, 03:18 AM)illusionoflife Wrote:  Ok so...my thyroid is really small!!!...

Thyroid USG (without tumors and other changes, but ...)
the dimensions and the volume of the right lobe: 12 mm x 12 mm x 43 mm → 3096 ml
dimensions and volume of the left wing: 13 mm x 13 mm x 45 mm → 3.8025 ml
the entire volume of the thyroid gland: 6.8985 ml ... standard thyroid at the age of 16 years is 15 ml .... so I'm at the stage of 10/11 years old ...;(
Have I got hashimoto? I don't know yet. ... .. Wednesday I go to an endocrinologist and I ask the question what can I do and what not .. I'll see what she says at all my results .. and ask about the vacuum pump and herbs ... possible that I will prescribe hormones for these disorders .. I I'm going private so I hope that will approach my serious topic.. I'm depressed

..after the visit I start to think about the program..it will be hard waySad

If you don't have hashimotos, you can probably try thyroid glandulars to grow your thyroid to the adult size. Talk to your doctor.

(15-01-2013, 07:24 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(15-01-2013, 03:18 AM)illusionoflife Wrote:  Ok so...my thyroid is really small!!!...

Thyroid USG (without tumors and other changes, but ...)
the dimensions and the volume of the right lobe: 12 mm x 12 mm x 43 mm → 3096 ml
dimensions and volume of the left wing: 13 mm x 13 mm x 45 mm → 3.8025 ml
the entire volume of the thyroid gland: 6.8985 ml ... standard thyroid at the age of 16 years is 15 ml .... so I'm at the stage of 10/11 years old ...;(
Have I got hashimoto? I don't know yet. ... .. Wednesday I go to an endocrinologist and I ask the question what can I do and what not .. I'll see what she says at all my results .. and ask about the vacuum pump and herbs ... possible that I will prescribe hormones for these disorders .. I I'm going private so I hope that will approach my serious topic.. I'm depressed

..after the visit I start to think about the program..it will be hard waySad

If you don't have hashimotos, you can probably try thyroid glandulars to grow your thyroid to the adult size. Talk to your doctor.
Hi, I have new info so..
My endocrinologist said it is ' latent hypothyroidism ' (thyroid volume happens so if you have hypothyroidism ..) I have to have blood donation again 'levels' that she knew for sure whether PCO - yet it is not certain .... She suspected hypogonadism because my body is at the stage of 11 years ... I'm at the stage of m2 adult phase of m5 (breast stage t2.) asked about the pump and told me that in my case said it was risky .. I have a very poorly developed glands and I'm not there for me so fat may be more skin stretch, unfortunately ... But she consoled me that I will have hormone therapy, estrogen and progesterone to move my delayed puberty .. my body came out of the stage of 11 year olds (no waist, no hips, breast buds) ..
I don't know how much I get dose of hormone..( I know that this will affect the facial features on the hips, waist, breast ... feminization..I've read different opinions particularly on the forum 'ts'.. I looking for information on how hormones operate on the genetic women, but I didn't find itSad
if anyone of you also had hormone therapy ...??
And that taking hormones can also assist with herbs??
and if anyone here has hypogonadism ??

She told me that I finish it when I will happy in effects
... What a visit to check : 'hair', 'muscle', 'distribution of fat' 'thyroid' 'skeleton jaw' 'bone' in general - visit lasted an hour
-I'm very happy with the doctor finally came to this one seriously!!
I still have a technical question how do I block access to photos that I put and delete one of my post 'place' home ... I would not want my friends to find my post ... whether it is an option that post was only for forum members?Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon