Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Natural cure for tuberous breasts?

(Oops, I just realized I posted this in the wrong thread.)
Hi everyone. I'm 23 and always thought the only cure for tuberous / tubular breasts was plastic surgery. And being a student I wasn't expecting any changes this decade Wink
But last night I found this forum and am so inspired.

Do you guys have any suggestion for how to correct my tuberous breasts? I have little mass above my areolas, and really no mass under them either. Classic "snoopy boobs". I'd love to have cleavage as well!!

I'm looking into the noogleberry and have read that ultra beast may help my chest start growing again to finish developing. But I'm open to any and all ideas.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking forward to trying some of the methods here.

Thank you

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yh noogleberry and ultra breast seems a great way to try that's how anastasia fixed hers, and yours aren't bad for tuberous they look good size and more even than most. Massage can improve breast shape aswell there are different ones you can try a few good 'how to's on youtube also a lot of massagers on ebay bust cell roller, vibrate and tens electric pulses I think anastasia mentioned using the little pink electric pulses one from ebay.

(23-12-2012, 09:18 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Yh noogleberry and ultra breast seems a great way to try that's how anastasia fixed hers, and yours aren't bad for tuberous they look good size and more even than most.

Thank you Smile
I just wish they would perk up and ROUND. In bras they're like a C, but without any support I am basically flat down.

Chest exercises could also help lift them a bit but I am quite sure glandular therapy is the best option for correcting underdeveloped breasts.

I second the chest exercises and the bo sounds like a good idea but I cannot personally recommend it. I took bo too at some point for my slightly tuberous boobs and it didn't do anything for me, thx to my low body temp, but if you're temperatures are normal maybe it will work for you Smile

There's also an article that talks about progesterone cream? I actually haven't tried this yet but have been cruious about it for, like, a year...have you heard of this or tried it?
http://mustgrowbust.com/2012/natural-bre...ar-breasts

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon