Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Natural cure for tuberous breasts?

Hi everyone. I'm 23 and always thought the only cure for tuberous / tubular breasts was plastic surgery. And being a student I wasn't expecting any changes this decade Wink
But last night I found this forum and am so inspired.

Do you guys have any suggestion for how to correct my tuberous breasts? I have little mass above my areolas, and really no mass under them either. Classic "snoopy boobs". I'd love to have cleavage as well!!

I'm looking into the noogleberry and have read that ultra beast may help my chest start growing again to finish developing. But I'm open to any and all ideas.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking forward to trying some of the methods here.

Thank you

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(23-12-2012, 09:14 PM)pomelo89 Wrote:  Hi everyone. I'm 23 and always thought the only cure for tuberous / tubular breasts was plastic surgery. And being a student I wasn't expecting any changes this decade Wink
But last night I found this forum and am so inspired.

Do you guys have any suggestion for how to correct my tuberous breasts? I have little mass above my areolas, and really no mass under them either. Classic "snoopy boobs". I'd love to have cleavage as well!!

I'm looking into the noogleberry and have read that ultra beast may help my chest start growing again to finish developing. But I'm open to any and all ideas.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking forward to trying some of the methods here.

Thank you

You are on the right track with glandular therapy, just look into a progesterone-like herbs as another option. This should help with shaping (if you are estrogen dominant).

(23-12-2012, 09:25 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  You are on the right track with glandular therapy, just look into a progesterone-like herbs as another option. This should help with shaping (if you are estrogen dominant).

Do you have any suggestions for the herbs? I'm really new to the NBE programs. Smile

There are so many. They all work differently so keep that in mind. I suggest you do a google on herbs "that raise or act like progesterone." That oughta pull it up. Also google progesterone cream. There are so many choices for brands and different herbal sources.

If you are ready to create your own program,
and you know exactly where your hormones stand, then you can def guide yourself to the right herb (s) you should take. I can't personally recommend any unless you need something specific then I might be able to mention one or two for you to really look into.

Hey Pomelo! I know this is an older post, but I was wondering if you had any luck? I'm 23 and have very similar breasts to the pics you posted. I'd love to get a fuller shape as well. Thanks!

(29-01-2014, 10:54 AM)argofyourself Wrote:  Hey Pomelo! I know this is an older post, but I was wondering if you had any luck? I'm 23 and have very similar breasts to the pics you posted. I'd love to get a fuller shape as well. Thanks!

Yes pomelo was making great progress search pomelo89 progress also look at Anastasias program you will see yes it is possible to shape and grow them you can try things like natural progesterone cream bovine ovary a noogleberry also niplette may be useful it reduces the areola a bit but give more nipple definition.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon