Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Best Alternative of Nose Surgery?

Hi,
What are the best alternatives of nose surgery? Does that really work to get small and pointy nose?

Hello,
Nose right is the best alternative for nose surgery. By Applying it you can get desired nose shape as you want .My sister faced the same difficulty buy by using nose right product within few weeks she get best results and now she is happy with her nose. You can get it online in a cheap rate .Nose right is very effective and give results in few weeks.

Also quite a few Asian products available worth looking through ebay or suppress there's nose secret I think that's one nks bit of plastic to put in the nose to correct bumps aswell

...Wow, I didn't know these things existed. I mean, I've seen a few of the Asian ones, but they're nothing like that Nose Secret thing. Dang.

Some of the before and afters actually looked worse, but a lot of them looked MUCH better. I hate to pick out my flaws too much, but...I HATE my nose. With a passion. Maybe some day I'll buy that thing and try it for myself. I would LOVE to get the bump out of my nose. Ugh! I'd just be worried about how it'd turn out after!

The nose right looks nothing more than a clip you could buy at the store. There are probably clips that you could buy at walmart or the dollar store that would do the job. Next time I go shopping I'll take a look.

Nose up are the really cheap Chinese version of the clips

(30-12-2012, 07:36 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Nose up are the really cheap Chinese version of the clips

LOL!
I actually bought the Nose Up last night. Just over a dollar for two, free shipping from Hong Kong. I always feel bad buying from them, because it costs well over that to ship anything. They must have it in good with the postal service or something.

I will be taking progress results, so I'll let you guys know how it works for me! I've seen the Nose Up before, but didn't really look into it. But now this thread's got me back on REALLY hating my nose, so I'm doing it!

I keep playing with my nose, pushing it up to hide the dorsal hump I have. I'll look so good without it.

I also realized last night my nose is crooked on my face. Like, it slants down to the left. I'm so hideous.

Claira and Doll, I'm in this journey with you!!

My nose is a rather cute-shaped nose and is only a bit rather large (in fact, when I went for a rhinoplasty consultation, they were trying to come up with alternative ways to fix the slight proportion problem, because they did not want to mess with my nose. Apparently I have the shape that most people GO for when they get a nose job!) but it has always been two sizes too big for ME. I don't care what other people say, I just have never liked it and no matter how many times I have tried to embrace it, I still look in the mirror and wish it to be smaller. I want these feelings to be gone, and unfortunately I don't really believe in going the plastic surgery route (which I feel is the reason for most of us being on this forum!!!), especially since my nose is only a BIT too large. I don't think that breaking my nose is worth the risk of ruining the shape of my nose, just to make it a bit smaller, so I have been on and off actively researching these things. Obviously be careful because Nose Magic and Nose Right have a huge list of spammers.

Desperate though, I bought a clip that mimics the Nose Magic and Nose Right off of Amazon for like $2 to give it a try. It hurts after wearing it for an hour, so it may seem like it does something! It keeps my nose looking pretty narrow for the following 10 minutes, so like the NB it may have longer lasting results later after a longer time of regular use. I just don't like how it really cannot be manipulated to serve each person's individual needs, based on the simplicity of it's design. It pushes inward to make a narrower tip or bridge, which is good, BUT for those of us who do NOT have the stereotypical Asian flat nose, the "outward" pull is not desirable. I stopped using this clip a couple weeks back because I was honestly afraid that my nose would be made to project from my face more, and that is one of the ways in which it is already big Dodgy

I am now looking for something that pushes to make the nose narrower while pushing the nose profile in, as well. It looks like Nose Secret also works on the same principle of pulling the nose "outward." Anyone see something that promises to bring INWARD the profile of the nose??

Wow! Thanks for this post! I just bought the Nose Up and Nose Right. I have Epicanthal folds, (thanks to my grandma, who was asian) and I hate them. Always have. Maybe this will make my nose stretch out and use up the skin there.

I have little folds of skin like this by the corners of my eyes... by my nose. Sad luckily it is not this bad for me though.

[Image: eye02_02.gif]

Edited to add - Here are my folds. I guess when they arrive, i should post my whole nose and keep updates. I so hope this works! *feeling hopeful*

[Image: 2diffdec28.jpg]

^ Those folds don't look too bad, I wouldn't worry about it! They give your eyes a lot of personality!

Got my Nose Up in the mail! That's the fastest I've ever recieved something from Hong Kong! I've been using both of them each day for at least 45 mins a piece, and I can already feel the changes!

I don't know if everyone's nose is like this, but I've always been able to pinch the area of my nose right under my dorsal hump and feel it kind of crack. Well, after using the Nose Up a few days now, I feel it even more! So it's definitely loosening up things, and hopefully soon will migrate the cartiledge up some to smooth out my bump.

They said the pink one is to fix a bumpy hump, and the blue one is to make the nose narrower, but...I honestly think it works the other way around. So I'll be using the blue clip more than the pink one and see what happens to my nose shape. Also, yes, it does hurt to leave it on so long, but it's necessary to get the fastest results, so it's worth it in my books.

[Image: 313zMGCnhtL._SY450_.jpg]
http://www.amazon.com/Lifting-Shaping-Br...ds=nose+up

Haha, they raised the price. They always seem to do this right after I buy stuff like this. ^^; Shoulda bought more at once!

I've got before pictures I need to put up later. My nose is so ugly, I hate to do it! Haha! Also, with the Nose Up on, you can see how crooked my nose actually is! FML. Maybe this will help straighten it out a little bit...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon