Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to fix tuberous?

Hey guys. I posted an introduction yesterday but I'd like some advice on what I'm planning.

I really would like more round, perky breasts. The biggest problem I have is that the areola is so low and that I have NO natural cleavage.

I'm thinking about using the noogleberry and bovine ovary primarily. But I'll also try out some massage. (I've read here that using a heating pad before and after massage and noogleberry can help increase the circulation)
Those with the NB, did you use a really large cup to make them more round?

I'd appreciate any advice -- thank yoou!

With noogleberry I used xxl cups id say all the other cups run very small you should be able to easily use a xl at a c cup it hurts a lot if the cup is too small and won't give good shape or swelling a little warning Lucy noogleberry helper will try to sell the small cups most probably so you need new ones straiger away not sure she tried to sell me L cups and smaller than hand size ring I had to return them before even getting to try as they were far to narrow to narrow my breast into xl is only a small difference in the end she sent me xxl try free as I was getting annoyed about time wasting.
But the xxls gave me amazing cleavage and swelling just a little tricky to start pumping as xxl are a big step up from xl but not too big its easier to pump on one then add the other.

(25-12-2012, 04:51 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  With noogleberry I used xxl cups id say all the other cups run very small you should be able to easily use a xl at a c cup it hurts a lot if the cup is too small and won't give good shape or swelling a little warning Lucy noogleberry helper will try to sell the small cups most probably so you need new ones straiger away not sure she tried to sell me L cups and smaller than hand size ring I had to return them before even getting to try as they were far to narrow to narrow my breast into xl is only a small difference in the end she sent me xxl try free as I was getting annoyed about time wasting.
But the xxls gave me amazing cleavage and swelling just a little tricky to start pumping as xxl are a big step up from xl but not too big its easier to pump on one then add the other.

Thanks!
I looked at the XL cups but the warning on the website about how big they were made me a little wary.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon