Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Zoiie's up and out routine (under construction)

Rainbow 

Hello, been lurking for awhile and just got my equiptment in the mail so i decided to post my plans and hopefully get a little feedback. I honestly have no idea what combinations are good/bad, atm, but working on it! Big Grin I'm a c cup according to my measurements but I look to be a saggy b. I'm 22 and have breastfed two babies. Prior to my pregnancy I was a full and perky large c or small d cup. Now I have very sad looking deflated balloons that I hide from my poor husband and I just can't take being this upset over my body anymore. I purchased a noogleberry already but I decided to hold off on it atm because I'm going in for an areola reduction in april and don't want to lose any growth in the time I'll be healing...

My starting measurements are 32" Bust, 29" underbust.

I want to increase by 2" as well as lift and firm them Big Grin

Current Routine (12/28/12)

*200mg PM/day for 15 days (will increase to 500 after first month)
*Fenugreek capsules for the other 15 days (not sure how much yet)
*15-20 minutes of massaging breasts with organic flaxseed oil (chi rotations,fat transfer,etc)
*20 pushups 2x a day (I'm lazy and get bored quickly so I'm looking for other excercises that don't require equiptment)

Can somone please help me on dosage? I'm around 105lbs.
Also any sort of advice would be absolutely wonderful.

I also don't plan on doing the hormone test for a bit and want to just see how my body reacts. I know that sounds irresponsible, but I do plan to do it in the future but for this month I'm short on cash and I don't want any excessive investments and the tests I've seen are hundreds of dollars.. :/

I attached a picture, as you can likely see they are asymmetrical, far apart, and a bit saggy. They're also "swooping" so all of my breast tissue is low. :/ I actually love smaller perky breasts but mine are not perky at all...They do however look kinda perky and almost cute when my massive nips shrivel from the cold; hence the upcoming surgery.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Its funny I think big nipples are sexy we all want what we don't have :p mine are only puffy big when Im growing im thinking about pumping them.
your program sounds really good i think keep it simple its easy to keep at my programs a simple pueraria without cycling and its worked so well but fenugreek would work well in the other part of cycle.
I only noogleberry pump when I hit growth pauses and so I take a herb break.

(28-12-2012, 11:13 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Its funny I think big nipples are sexy we all want what we don't have :p mine are only puffy big when Im growing im thinking about pumping them.
your program sounds really good i think keep it simple its easy to keep at my programs a simple pueraria without cycling and its worked so well but fenugreek would work well in the other part of cycle.
I only noogleberry pump when I hit growth pauses and so I take a herb break.

Wow awesome results!! Big Grin I've been thinking about not cycling because I read some studies where it seems there was faster growth, but can I take pm and fenugreek at the same time or maybe just add the fenugreek to my oil and wrap them at night? Lol...
I guess I just like to try several different things at once because one of them is bound to work. Tongue

Anyone know what herbs compliment pm?

It's been less that a week and yesterday I noticed that the upper breast is more defined, theres a definate bump on both sides where the top of my boobs are starting to take shape. Awesome for just starting!

On another note there is a wierd lump by my nipple (not directly under it) that is growing every day. :/ I googled it earlier and found out something about it being caused by hormonal changes, hopefully it goes away when my body gets used to the pm.

Also I'm taking 400mg/day. Just ordered 500mg tabs and planning to start with 500 and work my way up to 1000 when they get here :O

Boo...a couple days ago I thought I grew a full inch in the upper breast region but I came to find out it was just my period :/, but I have grown 1" across my nipples after about 2 weeks! After the first month is up I'll post new pics Big Grin I've inched my way up to 800mg of PM (started at 200mg) the past few weeks and have been massaging for around 15min daily with flaxseed oil. Tomorrow I'll start taking 1000mg of the pm and stop after 16 days since the start of my period then start switching off with fenugreek! Can't wait! Lol...I love the smell of maple syrup! Also, I'm going to pick up my noogleberry pump from the post office on Saturday! Big GrinBig Grin Kind of expected to respond quickly to NBE just because prior to children I was a very full C, during pregnancy I ballooned up to DD's and after my second pregnancy I shrunk to an A cup. With my first I didnt shrink much and I believe this was because I gradually weaned him off breastfeeding until 13months. With my second I switched to formula and only took a month to transition after 3 months (very stressful time in my life.) I've already been all cup sizes now A through DD with next to no change in actual body fat, so I think my boobs are extremely sensitive to hormonal changes. lol Anyway here's my stats. I probablly looked larger than an a cup but that's only because they sag I think :{...

Children: 2
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 105lbs

Start
Over Bust: 31.5"
Bust: 32"
Under Bust:29"
Size:32A

Current
Over Bust: 31.75" (+.25")
Bust: 33" (+1")
Under Bust: 29"
Size:32B

Goal
Bust: 35"
Size: C or Small D

*UPDATED* Program

1. 2 caps 1000mg PM (ainterol) for 16 days of the month
2. 2 caps 1,240mg Fenugreek (nature's way) until my next period
3. 15 minutes of massage with flaxseed oil (chi rotations, fat transfer, etc)

I set my goal here because it's my pre-pregnancy size (I was a perky full c/small d) And I think it will fill out the loose skin I have pretty nicely. Don't think I'll want more boobage after I get to this size because I actually love small and perky (big boobs on my small frame are distracting and kind annoying in my opinion), I'm just trying to get a nice shape with this. Can't wait to get there!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon