Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello Everyone, New here

I m 23... Not married... I m overweight... Bt my breast hv always been small, tubular n saggy... I m tryin to loose weight n hv lost arnd 15kgs bt dn really it has any effct on my boobs.... I really want to make dem fuller..as my sis n mom hv good bossoms...sooo plz help me wid sum tips....Blush

(01-03-2013, 12:05 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(28-02-2013, 08:55 PM)Zoeeyy Wrote:  Hey guyss...m new to dis thread.. I really need ur help... I hv got tublar breasts too... Plzz suggest some effective pills tht wud mk my boobs round n fulll.... Plzzzz help me as m really confused wid soo many products available on the internet...

My breast size is 36 a Sad
Goal 36 c Big GrinRolleyes

How old are you?, have you breastfed? Are you overweight? Were you heavy once and then lost weight?

I m 23... Not married... I m overweight... Bt my breast hv always been small, tubular n saggy... I m tryin to loose weight n hv lost arnd 15kgs bt dn really it has any effct on my boobs.... I really want to make dem fuller..as my sis n mom hv good bossoms...sooo plz help me wid sum tips....Blush

(01-03-2013, 07:12 PM)Zoeeyy Wrote:  I m 23... Not married... I m overweight... Bt my breast hv always been small, tubular n saggy... I m tryin to loose weight n hv lost arnd 15kgs bt dn really it has any effct on my boobs.... I really want to make dem fuller..as my sis n mom hv good bossoms...sooo plz help me wid sum tips....Blush

My God, but can you PLEASE speak English? I'm not sure what gibberish it is you're speaking in, but it certainly ain't my precious English though it bears a faint resemblance to some of the more guttural dialects.

Lol Abi! I agree.

@Zoeeyy, I would work on losing the weight first as it is clear, your fat distribution is not set for a that of a female. Its possible you have some underlying issues that are more serious like pco's. Make sure you don't have that or hypothyroidism. Then get some testing done on your hormones to find out what you need and then approach NBE.

[quote='tibetan113' pid='69645' dateline='1362190652']
Lol Abi! I agree.

@Zoeeyy, I would work on losing the weight first as it is clear, your fat distribution is not set for a that of a female. Its possible you have some underlying issues that are more serious like pco's. Make sure you don't have that or hypothyroidism. Then get some testing done on your hormones to find out what you need and then approach NBE.

Thank u tibetan113... Sorry for the english guys Tongue
I am on a weight loss program (a high protein diet and workout regime).I dont have hypothyroisdism,Please tell me what other hormonal tests should be done?
And should i start taking ultrabreast pills or wait till I shed the extra weight?

Thank u tibetan113... Sorry for the language error Tongue

I am on a weight loss program (a high protein diet and workout regime).I dont have hypothyroisdism,Please tell me what other hormonal tests should be done?
And should i start taking ultrabreast pills or wait till I shed the extra weight?

(09-03-2013, 05:39 PM)Zoeeyy Wrote:  Thank u tibetan113... Sorry for the language error Tongue

Hi Zoe,
You should take the androgen profile with all of your estrogens and progesterone with prolactin. That way, you will know what to focus on.

Its expensive, but if you cannot afford that, go with testosterone, estrogen and progesterone at the very, very, least. Zionpharmacy online for u.s. residents is the cheapest.

Its up to you if you want to start Ultra Breast but I would advise not to as this protocol specifically calls for extra protien. Alot of us gals at regular weight tend to gain weight with it in the process. Also, it can spark some acne from the extra surge of testosterone and estrogen and if you have slight to high estrogen or testosterone levels, they can convert into androgens making the whole acne issue worse if you were to start BO in any form.

BO generally contains, estrogen, progesterone and micro or trace amounts of androgens. So please keep this in mind. Not saying this method of nbe is not for you, but just maybe not at this time.

But if you are adamant, just take a good antiandrogen with it like SP or green tea with mint. Peony root has been my favorite so far.

Thank u soo very much for all this information Tibetan. I ll surely get the test done and will get back to you with the reports. Thank you once again Big Grin

hi everyone, i am also new here. sometimes i am confused about my bra size. sometimes i can wear 36b or 36 c bra size, depends on a brand, i think. when i try to measure the size using the theory in the internet, sometimes i got b cup or c cup. i also really want to have d cup...and looking for natural ways to get d cup. that's why i am joining this site.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon