Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How can I make my booty big?

Hi,
Iā€™m not trying to be funny but can you make your booty big by just working out. Or can u have surgery by just adding more flesh to iy. Is there away? I don't really think I have booty.

Emu oil is amazing for plumper butt so is exercise first place that gets big if Im going to gym

Maca root! I had NOTHING. I started gelatinized maca root from plant spirit. 2 910mg capsules a day. Along with heavy lifting and a high protein diet and BOOM like out of nowhere! I'd been lifting for a while and never saw results so prominent so it was deffo the Maca. Wish I had taken before and afters. If you google maca root black hair media forum there is a monster topic on it over 400 pages long.

Yes, deep squats are king for but growth. You can widen your stance to isolate it more. When I say deep I mean go below parallel with your legs.

Typically gyms will have some other isolation exercises for your butt. Go as heavy as possible with the weight because you are trying to build up the slow twitch muscle fibers, the big ones.

Topical oils may also help, flax etc

And yes wonders can be done via plastic surgery (fat grafting)

When u figure out a way, please let me no. I tried Maca root completely gave me acne and headaches. I tried fish oil, the smell became to unbearable. I tried PM, although I no its primarily for breast enhancement it did add a few inches to my butt, plus cleared my skin up. I tried exercise, and it worked until I fell sick and could no longer exercise, my butt went back flat LOL. I am now doing basic squats, taking sp and agajue. Honestly, I'm starting to consider surgery. This is just my experience. Not to be the bearer of bad news. But when u find something that works let me know.....

You actually rubbed fish oil onto your body. Wow. I can barely stand it on the random chance I get reflux after taking a capsule orally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqxInvvtF8s&list=UU3U6dUwV2lgKBbRmUoKdAxg&index=41
This guy always seems to do a good job

Maca gave me two inches. Since then, I started walking three miles daily. I also massage with an oil I mixed fenugreek, dandelion extract, and fennel into. My butt is now higher and rounded.Smile

Here is the breakdown about the simple anatomy of the female butt. It is composed of: 1) fat 2) muscle. You can increase your butt volume (if that is all you are concerned about) by increasing either fat, muscle, or both. Because of this, you can increase the size of your butt in many ways and what will work for you will depend on your own butt goals and how your body responds to these things.

However, if you are also concerned about the shape of your butt and want a firm, high, and round butt, no amount of herbs or lotions will do that for you, unless your fat on your butt is naturally placed high on your butt, which is pretty rare (and honestly doesn't look perky to me. I can tell a high-rise fat butt from a high-rise muscle butt). When someone claims they get more "booty" from herbs or lotions, it is caused by messing with the hormones (just like with NBE) and thus increasing fat deposits in that area. As you know, the classic attractive firm, high, round butt is due to muscle. The bigger the gluteus maximus, the "perkier" and bigger the butt. Sure, walking is a good fat-burning (without muscle-burning) activity, and it helps tone your muscle, so if you are looking for tiny and toned, walking is the way to go. BUT if you are one of those girls looking for a J-lo "booty"... you will need to do more than walking.

Please, only twice a week, pick a small array of exercises that target the gluteus maximus. Do anywhere from 4-5 sets, 5-10 reps, with a minute to a minute and a half breaks in between each set. Pick exercises like squats (and exercises like them, such as the V-Squat), WALKING LUNGES (my personal favorite, I swear by them), Leg Press (be careful to focus on your gluteus maximus and minimize your use of your quadriceps), donkey kicks, and more. But again, the KEY here is so max out on weight. None of these exercises should be done without weight. Do as much weight as you can handle, about 5 times a set, and you will be shocking/tearing up your muscles, which is what you want to do! Tearing the muscle fibers is what forces them to grow Smile

Then be sure to consume a gram of protein for every pound you weigh. For example, I weigh about 135lbs and I consume over 130 grams of protein a day. It is important for you to eat every 2-3 hours, so as your muscle is "looking" for protein to grow all the time, you will need to have the protein "fuel" there for it, so it will be able to grow! Otherwise your body will go into what is called the "catabolic" state and will actually burn off your own muscles for fuel!! Making your butt SMALLER!!! This is why girls who go on crash diets do not only lose fat, but lose all of their muscle as well... it is burned up and used as fuel for the body because the body has nothing left off of which to run.

It is important to let these muscles rest between your exercises (thus why I said only exercise them twice a week) at least 72 hours (3 full days). If you tear down your muscle fibers and then don't give them enough time to grow before you tear them down again, then they will never get the chance to grow, which defeats the whole purpose of this, right?! But I will state again, three important things to remember: 1) hit it hard at the gym! short reps, HEAVY weight! 2) LET THE MUSCLES REST 3) EAT PROTEIN!! I overlooked the eating part of my routine for almost the whole first year of my program and, when I finally did start to eat the right amount of protein, started growing MUCH more!

And of course, if you have a lot of muscle, it never hurts to add some fat on top however you may choose.... As long as you have a big gluteus maximus, you will always have a big curvy perky butt, even WITH FAT layered on top! So it would never hurt to use those herbs or lotions... but just remember:
Light cardio exercise (such as walking or running): small toned perky butt
Lotions, herbs, eating lots of calories (without exercise): big! but not so perky
Heavy weight lifting with eating lots of protein: Big AND perky!

And there you have it! I hope this helps Smile Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

EDIT: The reason why some may see muscle growth from Maca alone is because Maca contains Calcium and vitamin C, which help build muscle mass and increase physical endurance. So, people who may benefit from this increase of calcium and vitamin c in their diet (as it never did anything noticeable for me, probably because I already have a ton of calcium and vitamin c in my diet already) could also create the same results/effect if they got more calcium and vitamin c in their diet from the many other ways of doing so Smile And remember, change in diet helps, but is only half of the equation...

I've heard lots of great results from people that used Maca Root. I've had success with Glutimax in the past and I'm going to try it again along with Maca Root this time. Oh and I did absolutely no exercising!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon