Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Which is best for underdeveloped? BO or herbs?

So there have been success stories with both herbs/PM and BO. I wonder who out of those were/are underdeveloped and obtained tanner stage 5 or at least obtained more development. And what method was used to get the best results. I know that BO is suppose to mimic the puberty process and I would think this would be best. But if herbs use estrogen to create more breast tissue this should help too. I mean, how big can breasts get without being fully matured? Trying to figure this out.

This website is great because it shows actual pictures of the tanner stages rather than just drawings or diagrams:

http://www.breastnotes.com/aware/aware-stages-opt.html

Looking at the drawings I wasn't sure if I was underdeveloped or not, but after looking at these pictures I'm definitely at the stage 4. Which make sense because all through my teens I had lots of stress and was underweight with low BMI, wasn't eating that great, and I think this stunted my growth. I am trying herbs, but haven't had much success, they keep throwing my hormones out of balance. Trying to balance out right now with PC and I was planning on starting the herbs again when I start my cycle in about a week. I want to give herbs a fair chance, but I keep wondering if I am just spinning my wheels and should I maybe try BO instead? I want to go with whatever is going to bring me up to full tanner stage 5, even if I don't get a ton of growth.

So has anyone had success with this problem, or in the process with signs of success? And what are you using?

Good question, I'd like to find some answers to this as well.

Like you, I had eating disorders growing up. On top of that, I developed PCOS at an early age (somewhere between 12 and 15), and that actually caused my breasts to shrink! I also have low stomach acid, so my body doesn't absorb nutrients, and I'm deficient in most vitamins and minerals. So this combination pretty much destroyed any chance of me every fully developing in my teens! Haha! (I was actually developing fairly quickly before my PCOS hit me hard.)

Great link, it really does help to see pictures. I had always thought I just had fatty areolas, until coming on here and learning about the actual Tanner Stages.

My breasts have actually grown from a 32B to a 32E now, and I'm still currently in stage 4. Sad Of course, during puberty, it can take 1-3 years to progress through a stage, so I expect that I will still have to wait to hit a full stage 5. I HAVE noticed through my NBE that as my breasts grow larger, my areolas are shrinking slightly. I'm hoping that means they're working towards a stage 5. They still get pretty puffy, but it seems to be a somewhat rare occurrence now, and it's still not as bad as it used to be.

I can't wait until the day when my areolas lie flat on my breasts! It's so embarrassing having puffy nipples as a grown woman! Angry

I have considered BO in the past, and if PM doesn't work well for me, I might go ahead and try it. I'll be much more willing to try it if other women are able to back it up in its ability to mature breasts! Although I honestly think that as long as you can set your hormones back into a point where you continue to grow breasts, then you should eventually over time be able to reach stage 5 regardless of what herbs were used. I JUST started using PM, so my current progress was achieved with just FG, SP and RC/Hops. Although maybe PM and BO seem to give faster results in this regard.

I agree these photos are very useful. I am at stage 4 just. But after my Aumenti, then maybe Nature Day creams I am going to plump for BO as PM is not really doing much for me at all.

It's all so complex how different we all are. Pity there's no magic bullet. Biggest changes seem to be from massage. I seem to be getting a bit of cleavage on the larger breast which is the right one.

Yes, the body is so complicated and unfortunately there is not a one size fits all. There has to be somebody out there who has been successful at this with obtaining full development. If not, maybe we will be the pioneers of this quest, ladies. Blush

Doll, I have read through your program pages, and you are very inspiring! You've made some solid, legit progress. I hope I am half as lucky at NBE as you are! Still though I totally understand the puffiness. It drives me insane! At least you have made some progress with it though. I still have at least a two month supply of herbs and I wanna give the herbs more time before giving up, as it hasn't been that long for me. Plus I can't justify spending a fortune on BO while letting everything else I've bought go to waste. So I'll just have to be patient I guess. Dodgy

There isn't much going on on this underdeveloped board. If you make any positive "developments" or progress in reaching the tanner stage five, please feel free to keep this thread updated! I think those of us that are underdeveloped face unique challenges with NBE, so any success is encouraging.

Well... I don't know if I really count, because I'm not genetically female...

But since I AM starting from tanner stage 1, AFTER finishing puberty, I suppose I can try to keep you girls posted on whether I make it to stage 5 eventually or not.

It seems that most TS never get past tanner 4 themselves...

I honestly think it has something to do with the hormonal fluctuations. Most underdeveloped girls also report having practically absent periods or missing menses or other such problems... Most TS are on constant-rate dose control administered that way by their endo.

Because of this little pet theory of mine, I'm doing my best to simulate a "perfect" 28 day period.

I believe that I am presently somewhere in stage 2, maybe early into stage 3.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon