Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What size would this be?

I'm an A cup and my bust measurement is about 31.5 inches around.
I'm confused though. What cup size would 35 inches around be?
Does it depend on the ribcage? Im a 28 inches under bust which equates a 32 bra bandwidth.
Im looking to have a full B cup - full c cup.

32c or 30d kinda guessing the band as you say your a cup at 31.5

Wow okay. I thought 35 inches was going to be my goal but I guess thats a little big then.

Im probably shooting for 33 - 34 inches then.
Thank you BonintaDDs!

(02-01-2013, 06:16 AM)usehername Wrote:  Wow okay. I thought 35 inches was going to be my goal but I guess thats a little big then.

Thank you BonintaDDs!

A 35" for me would be 30D and I am 26.5 underbust. I am actually trying to shoot for a 36' as my bum is 35.5"

If I can reach this goal, I would be hopefully an E cup!

I wanted my hip/bum measurement (34 inches) to closely match my bust measurement as well. But now that I know how big that would be I think that would be an unrealistic goal for me.

So i guess im shooting for 33-24-35.
I dont know, measurements are confusing. I just want a proportionate hourglass figure. Probably best for me to play it by eye.

(03-01-2013, 01:18 AM)usehername Wrote:  I wanted my hip/bum measurement (34 inches) to closely match my bust measurement as well. But now that I know how big that would be I think that would be an unrealistic goal for me.

I dont know, measurements are confusing. I just want a proportionate hourglass figure. Probably best for me to play it by eye.

You can always up your goal when you reach it!Big Grin

(03-01-2013, 07:54 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(03-01-2013, 01:18 AM)usehername Wrote:  I wanted my hip/bum measurement (34 inches) to closely match my bust measurement as well. But now that I know how big that would be I think that would be an unrealistic goal for me.

You can always up your goal when you reach it!Big Grin

*sigh* Yes ill probably catch a bad case of boobie greed. Lol Tongue

Eh this might be a little late, but I measure 29" underbust and 35" across my bust, and I fill my 32B (not like the cup that runneth over, just at the point of filling it). I hope this helps!

(02-01-2013, 05:21 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(02-01-2013, 06:16 AM)usehername Wrote:  Wow okay. I thought 35 inches was going to be my goal but I guess thats a little big then.

Thank you BonintaDDs!

A 35" for me would be 30D and I am 26.5 underbust. I am actually trying to shoot for a 36' as my bum is 35.5"

If I can reach this goal, I would be hopefully an E cup!

Wow since my ten lb weight gain I am now 36.25 on the bum n nearly 35 in the bust. So I hope my butt doesn't get any bigger! Ior else my bust goal will keep getting rediculous!

How do you guys measure your bust? With or without a bra? I'm kinda confused..

How come you guys are so skinny? 26.5 underbust? That's unimaginable. I'm so jealous>.<

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon