Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What size would this be?

(22-05-2013, 05:53 AM)Usagi Wrote:  How do you guys measure your bust? With or without a bra? I'm kinda confused..

How come you guys are so skinny? 26.5 underbust? That's unimaginable. I'm so jealous>.<

Everyone does it a tad bit differently, but this is the one that I use:
http://quiettracer.hubpages.com/hub/Meas...r-bra-size
I do the "no bra" method, where I make my upper body parallel to the floor when I measure.
And make sure when you measure your underbust that you take the measurement that shows on the tape when you exhale, not inhale!

(22-05-2013, 08:35 AM)timarie Wrote:  
(22-05-2013, 05:53 AM)Usagi Wrote:  How do you guys measure your bust? With or without a bra? I'm kinda confused..

How come you guys are so skinny? 26.5 underbust? That's unimaginable. I'm so jealous>.<

Everyone does it a tad bit differently, but this is the one that I use:
http://quiettracer.hubpages.com/hub/Meas...r-bra-size
I do the "no bra" method, where I make my upper body parallel to the floor when I measure.
And make sure when you measure your underbust that you take the measurement that shows on the tape when you exhale, not inhale!

Thx but I really dunno why...I can't determine my size. I always think I'm a 32D but according to that no-bra measuring method, my under bust (after exhalation) is 27.5" so I round it up as 28". My breast measurement (without a bra, upper body parallel to the floor) is exactly 36".

My questions are:
1) According to the website above, I should be 28FF, which is quite impossible. If 28FF=30F=32E, that would make better sense...hm...but am I really an E cup? idk

2) Why is my boob measurement bigger when I take off my bra? (35" with a bra but 36" without a bra)? Does it mean that the bra I'm wearing doesn't fit?

3) I've read an article about bra size measurement. It is said that British size is bigger than international size as bras in many countries go up a cup by 2cm while the British are going up by an inch (2.54cm). Have you guys heard about it? I'm wear bras from Marks and Spencer so I'm following the British system anyway.

(22-05-2013, 05:23 PM)Usagi Wrote:  Thx but I really dunno why...I can't determine my size. I always think I'm a 32D but according to that no-bra measuring method, my under bust (after exhalation) is 27.5" so I round it up as 28". My breast measurement (without a bra, upper body parallel to the floor) is exactly 36".

My questions are:
1) According to the website above, I should be 28FF, which is quite impossible. If 28FF=30F=32E, that would make better sense...hm...but am I really an E cup? idk

2) Why is my boob measurement bigger when I take off my bra? (35" with a bra but 36" without a bra)? Does it mean that the bra I'm wearing doesn't fit?

3) I've read an article about bra size measurement. It is said that British size is bigger than international size as bras in many countries go up a cup by 2cm while the British are going up by an inch (2.54cm). Have you guys heard about it? I'm wear bras from Marks and Spencer so I'm following the British system anyway.

I posted that link to show you HOW I measure. After that, you just have to figure out what fits you. Everyone on this forum goes through trial and error. No one (at least no one with some experience) goes directly off of those "calculators." I measure a 29" for my underbust but I do not wear a 30" band, mostly because I have had no access to one. I don't think I would fit it though, because I just fit the 32". Some people on this board DO wear the band width size to match their underbust, and some I guess use the 5"+ rule. Everyone is different, because everyone is shaped differently. You will need to experiment yourself (by trying on bras of different sizes) to find out your band width, and from there, you can calculate cup size (and may need to play with this a bit, too). If you spend some time looking around a bit on the internet, you will find that there are many methods to calculate bra size. There is no correct one. And calculating bra sizes is a different ballpark from measuring, so when you posted earlier asking for how some of us measure, that is what I was answering. I did not tell you that the calculator is what I use.

As for your number 2 point above, if you use your spatial imagination, you can see why the measurement is larger. I think the website I sent you explains that holding your body parallel to the floor helps to take all breast tissue into account. The bra measurement is allowing some of your breast tissue to slump a little to the sides and below the fullest part of your breast where you take your measurement from. So yes, your bra is probably a little more relaxed than it should be, but I imagine that no bra is perfect. This is why I avoid measuring with a bra. I cannot comment on your point number 3 Sad Sorry! Maybe someone else can.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon