Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How can I make my boobs bigger?

Hi,
I want to make my boobs bigger from a B to a C maybe. I do not want plastic surgery but I want something that works and is not bad for me. Any suggestions?

As you read through this forum, you will find out that there are multitudes of ways to set up a regimen for your breast enhancement journey. What you will need to do is read. Find out what sounds like a good starting point for you and then jump in.

Most will tell you to get your hormones checked to see if you are well balanced or not. Then it would be recommended that you choose whether to use BO (bovine ovary in the glandulars section of he forum), or if you want to begin your journey with herbals, such as PM (Pueraria Mirifica), Hops or FG (fenugreek). You might also supplement your journey with massaging, noogling or hypnosis, too.

Reading through the different sections of this forum will help you see the successes and failures of others as they experimented with what worked for them as well as what didn't.

Figure out where you want to begin, jump in and then give it three to six months to see if what you are doing is working and then you can tweak your regimen to help improve your responses. Since there is no one thing that works for everyone every time, you will need to experiment somewhat to find out what works best for you.

I found out early that I responded well to herbs, so all I've done is to modify my herbal regimen to include PM while I phased out the FG and Natureday products.

That has worked well for me. It may or may not for you.

As a side note, massage is one of the few things that does seem, in varying degrees, to be beneficial for all who do it.

Kindest regards and best wishes on your NBE Journey.

JTX

Do push up.
Do weight gain.
wear padded bra.
Use lotion mixture.
Do breast exercises will help to create a little more rounded look.
You can eat good carbs.
Hope will help you.

(03-01-2013, 06:53 AM)Claira Wrote:  Hi,
I want to make my boobs bigger from a B to a C maybe. I do not want plastic surgery but I want something that works and is not bad for me. Any suggestions?

read the forums.

I've just stopped responding when people PM variations of this question to me, that or I paste a link to the forum and tell them to read through the sections/threads. It irritates me (and possibly one of my biggest pet peeves) how I spend hours and days researching through the forums and through google searches before jumping in to NBE. Yet, it seems others want to be lazy and have some miracle thing just handed to them, sigh. Maybe one day we will no longer have to answer or see the same question a million times on here. (Not trying to be rude by any means, just feel others should do their due diligence like I once had to do)

When I joined these forums in November I found them difficult navigate and I'm a pretty forum literate person, if I wasn't I would have had no idea where to start. That being said I don't think the layout should be changed or anything, NBE is a complex thing so I guess it can't be. I think sometimes people forget how overwhelming all the acronyms, different methods etc can be for people totally new to NBE and even knowing where to start researching can be confusing. That being said I can understand how frustrating it must be for long time members who have spent a lot of time working on their own program's, it's just a shame that threads like these tend to get quite a few replies along the lines of 'you need to help yourself' whereas threads that are a little more specific and need replies from the more experienced members get very little or zero replies.

(08-02-2013, 11:49 AM)ElleR Wrote:  That being said I can understand how frustrating it must be for long time members who have spent a lot of time working on their own program's, it's just a shame that threads like these tend to get quite a few replies along the lines of 'you need to help yourself' whereas threads that are a little more specific and need replies from the more experienced members get very little or zero replies.

Not totally true. Whenever and wherever I actually have something helpful to say in more specific threads I always put my input in. There's others like me. The problem is, some of those people have stumbled upon unsolved questions and kinda NEED to solve them themselves and help out the community by posting what they find out. Or one of the more experienced members would need to take it upon themselves to research into it, and I, for one, simply do not have time to research things that do not apply to me.

It's not a matter of us not WANTING to help people - it's that we are in no way obligated to help when we ourselves are as clueless as they.

EDIT: You'll also find me occasionally trying to nudge people who post these more vague threads into the things they ought to start off their research on. For the most part, I tend to ignore them, though. They're vague. There's nothing there I can REALLY help on. Like. At all.

In answer to the orignal question, that is pretty much what everyone that joins her wants but the answer is not a simple one. It is different for every individual. No two people respond the same to NBE even thaough there are simiarities enough that we can offer advice. However, since we do not know how you will respond to any NBE method, we really can't offer any advice beyond pick a method and give it a try. That is where we all started. No one here knew what would work for them so we read the back posts in the forum, picked out a method that we thought would work for us, and gave it a try. Yes, a lot of money is quite often wasted on pills and devices that don't work for us, but that is part of the price we pay for achieving our dream of having breasts. I am sorry I can't be more specific but that is the answer everyone gets.

(08-02-2013, 11:49 AM)ElleR Wrote:  When I joined these forums in November I found them difficult navigate and I'm a pretty forum literate person, if I wasn't I would have had no idea where to start. That being said I don't think the layout should be changed or anything, NBE is a complex thing so I guess it can't be. I think sometimes people forget how overwhelming all the acronyms, different methods etc can be for people totally new to NBE and even knowing where to start researching can be confusing. That being said I can understand how frustrating it must be for long time members who have spent a lot of time working on their own program's, it's just a shame that threads like these tend to get quite a few replies along the lines of 'you need to help yourself' whereas threads that are a little more specific and need replies from the more experienced members get very little or zero replies.

Everyone goes through it. It sounds more like whining. You don't learn biology in a day let alone herbal properties in a month! SO READ the forums! Once you have basic knowledge we can better help you! You can better help yourself!

(08-02-2013, 02:43 PM)Wishful Wrote:  In answer to the orignal question, that is pretty much what everyone that joins her wants but the answer is not a simple one. It is different for every individual. No two people respond the same to NBE even thaough there are simiarities enough that we can offer advice. However, since we do not know how you will respond to any NBE method, we really can't offer any advice beyond pick a method and give it a try. That is where we all started. No one here knew what would work for them so we read the back posts in the forum, picked out a method that we thought would work for us, and gave it a try. Yes, a lot of money is quite often wasted on pills and devices that don't work for us, but that is part of the price we pay for achieving our dream of having breasts. I am sorry I can't be more specific but that is the answer everyone gets.

Actually some of us did know exactly what would work for us, or at least a pretty firm idea of what we were looking for in our plans. I knew for certainty I needed estrogens, progesterone, and anti-androgens. I even had a pretty good idea of my anti-androgen doses. My estrogens and progesterone took some playing with to figure out exactly what estrogens I should use and how much and how much PC to use. And cycling. But it was all fairly easy to figure out really.

The BIGGEST advice any of us with successful plans can tell you: get tested, or figure out somehow anyways, where your hormones are normally. That'll determine the type of plan you'll best respond to.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon