Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Misty's Plan

I'm still a newbie here but this forum seems like a great place to document a program and stay accountable. So here goes. Over the past 7 months I have been "loosely" following this plan:

Fenugreek (GNC Whole Herb): 1830 mg/day (610 mg 3x/day)
Saw Palmetto (GNC standardized extract): 480 mg/day (160 mg 3x/day)
Red Clover (Nature's Way blossom & herb) 1200 mg/day (200 mg 3x/day)

I also apply topically:

Jason Balancing Wild Yam Cream: 2x/day about 1 tsp on each breast
Products of Nature Progesterone Cream (from GNC): about 1/4 teaspoon on my inner thighs each morning (only 1 week of the month to simulate a period)

I do Chi massage on each breast one or two times per day (depending on opportunity)... 300 rotations each

So that's my "current" plan. After reading on this forum I am switching to this:

Pueraria Mirific (Ainterol): 1000 mg/day (500mg 2x/day)
Saw Palmetto Saw Palmetto (GNC standardized extract): 480 mg/day (160 mg 3x/day)

I'll continue the Wild Yam Cream and the Progesterone Cream as well as the Chi massage.

I should also point out that my goal is feminization... growing female breasts is just part of the equation. I want softer skin, finer body hair, fuller hair on my head, less muscle mass, and female curves. I'd also like to train my voice to be more feminine. I can't really say that I am TG (but I'm not really sure what that means)!

PM arrived yesterday, YAY! I am starting today with 1000mg/day (500mg 2x/day).

The Maca Root should arrive tomorrow, and I will start that 2x/day as well.

I am continuing with the SP but upping the dose to 640mg/day (standardized extract, not whole herb) to counteract any T increase from the Macca Root. I am discontinuing the FG and RC for now.

Wish me luck! I will post some starting pics in a few days...
Rainbow 

You should start a program page in the Breast Growth for Biological Men section, they'd better be able to assist you and give you tips and tricks that help speed things along.

(06-01-2013, 04:26 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  You should start a program page in the Breast Growth for Biological Men section, they'd better be able to assist you and give you tips and tricks that help speed things along.

Uhm... Why? Anastasia's program thread was here. My program thread is here. This is where the program threads go. The Bio Male section is for further discussion on aspects of NBE that apply primarily to genetically sexed males. And really, much of our programs can also apply to women, just we tend to need a lot more oomph.

(06-01-2013, 04:26 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  You should start a program page in the Breast Growth for Biological Men section, they'd better be able to assist you and give you tips and tricks that help speed things along.

I obviously do spend a lot of time in that forum, but I agree with AbiDrew85 that program threads belong in the program forum. To be honest, this is the first time I have been able to openly express any of the feelings and desires I have and have really appreciated the acceptance... it really means a lot.
Rainbow 

I never suggested you take this one down, I simply said that the bio-male section would also have some better tips. There's nothing wrong with having a program page here....
lol calm down AbiDrew

Anyways good luck in your program Misty.

(06-01-2013, 05:53 PM)Misty0732 Wrote:  

I obviously do spend a lot of time in that forum, but I agree with AbiDrew85 that program threads belong in the program forum. To be honest, this is the first time I have been able to openly express any of the feelings and desires I have and have really appreciated the acceptance... it really means a lot.

You are fine. I'm sure when times come for more advice, you know exactly where to look here on the forums.
That's just Em, she likes to make a butt ton of suggestions...

I tried my corset again on Saturday (I had to stop 2 months ago because of back issues). I found I tolerated it very well, so I tight-laced for 3 hours that day. Sunday I did 4 hours, and was able to pull in quite a bit after the first three hours. Today I put it on a 6 AM (I am wearing it now at work... thank goodness for loose sweaters)! A few minutes ago I closed my office door and tightened. I am only about an inch away from where I was (I have brought my waist down from 33 inches to 29 in the corset).

My corset is from Corset-Story and is an off-the-shelf waist trainer for women. The basic affect is to move the waistline up to where a woman's would typically be to develop feminine curves. It also compresses the lower ribs somewhat. I have already seen results here as my underbust is down from 36 inches last Friday to 33 inches this morning. I hope with long-term use the compression will be permanent.

My bust dropped from 38 inches to 37, but some drop is to be expected from a narrower underbust. My eventual goal is a permanent 28-inch female waist and 42 inch hips (for a 0.67 waist to hip ratio).

Congratulations, Misty. I will be interested to follow your progress, so I hope you keep posting. I would appreciate it if you post regarding the effects you experience from moving to PM+. Have you thought of posting on the picture page?

I have not mustered the courage that you have to go forward with a program, although I got so far as several months with the FG, SP, RC regimen similar to yours, but with higher amounts of each (double). I really enjoyed the sensations and subtle changes, but got nervous about permanency and backed off. Predictably, I did not stop thinking about it and continue to hover around the flame.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon