Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Herbal Medicine for height increase

(08-01-2013, 12:32 AM)Mono Wrote:  
(07-01-2013, 07:32 PM)JTX Wrote:  While NBE is basically achieved by causing the body to recreate puberty to stimulate breast growth and secondary body features, I would be skeptical of herbs actually stimulating our bones to grow more. However, I was incredulous of NBE. So, who knows... Blush

JTX

Same here. Even doctors don't believe nbe is possible with all their science but it works so now I'm more open minded toward natural remedies.

Dr.'s don't believe it cause:

1. There are no Double Blind, Placebo controlled scientific studies proving NBE works.

2. Even within this forum, there are several different methods with varying systems within each section of how to attempt to do it.

It would cost 10's - 100's of millions literally (I've worked in the pharmaceutical industry and clinical research for over 10years in Biotech to Major Pharma) in formal research for Dr.'s to understand and get definitive data to prove it works and how to do so SAFELY without any serious side effects. Plus, it would NEVER happen as UNPATENTABLE in herbal or glandular therapies. Maybe a breast pump but even then, someone would come up with a DIY project and release it online.

Simply not possible for any Dr. to prescibe it and not worth there time as they couldn't do so safely and would be open to major lawsuits if someone was to harm themselves and potential of stripping their license for advocating an unproven methods irregardless if someone was to become ill from the techniques.

(10-01-2013, 09:55 PM)Doll Wrote:  
(08-01-2013, 04:14 AM)BustyBabe Wrote:  I've heard of people growing by doing stretching exercises and specific types of yoga. Never looked into it myself since I don't want to be any taller.

http://www.heightincrease.in/yogasana.php

They even post some heightening yoga poses in their site!

I love yoga, partially because of the heightening. The first time I did yoga, I did Rodney Yee's AM Yoga (my personal favourite DVD so far, because it's great for beginners), and felt instantly taller afterwards! I even sat up completely straight when we went to dinner! haha! Of course, I also have scoliosis, and this was before my corset training had corrected my spine and posture, so I'm not sure exactly how much it would heighten me anymore (although I do still believe it would help).

Sometimes I want to be taller, because models are all so tall and gorgeous, but at the same time, I look at short women who are about five foot tall, and I get so jealous, because they have the perfect bodies! They look much curvier much easier, and just have the cutest proportions! If I could be any height, I think I'd rather be short like that, but since I'm somewhat in-between heights here at 5'5", I'd rather gain just one more inch or two! ^^; If that makes any sense to anyone...

Haha, I tried one of his beginner dvd's and had to stop it a few minutes in! I found it really hard, and I don't think I'm that inflexible.

Anyway, I remember hearing a yoga instructor increase her height by a few inches, and that's without doing any exercises that were specifically for increasing height.

I'm just a half inch taller than you, but I wouldn't want to be any taller! I'm already around 5'7 with comfortable shoes that aren't flats. When I go out, I'm already taller than most of the guys I see...it's such a turnoff Tongue.

(11-01-2013, 04:14 AM)BustyBabe Wrote:  Haha, I tried one of his beginner dvd's and had to stop it a few minutes in! I found it really hard, and I don't think I'm that inflexible.

Anyway, I remember hearing a yoga instructor increase her height by a few inches, and that's without doing any exercises that were specifically for increasing height.

I'm just a half inch taller than you, but I wouldn't want to be any taller! I'm already around 5'7 with comfortable shoes that aren't flats. When I go out, I'm already taller than most of the guys I see...it's such a turnoff Tongue.

I'd LOVE to be 5'7". All I wear pretty much are flats. Even when I was 5'4", I dated guys that were shorter than me, and it really didn't bother me. I guess I just wanna be taller because models are so tall, and have the most beautiful long legs and torsos. I've already got the legs, so an extra two inches on my torso would make me look so thin and beautiful! Haha! As weird as it sounds, I think my short torso actually makes me look shorter than I am, even with my long legs. My 5 foot tall friend has a longer torso than me, and very short legs, but she doesn't look quite as short as she actually is, and I think it's her slim torso that does it.

(10-01-2013, 11:01 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  The taller you are, the harder it is to gain curves unless you weren't malnourished.

Hi Tibetan!

Please tell me you are kidding! I am already 5'7'' and skinny as hell(haven't come across anyone who is as skinny as me in these forums! Blush). Are you telling me NBE won't work for me?!? o_o Before I hit puberty, I was of medium height for my age. When I hit puberty, I simply shot up instead of growing any curves!! Sad NBE is currently my only hope!

(03-03-2013, 09:09 PM)laika186 Wrote:  
(10-01-2013, 11:01 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  The taller you are, the harder it is to gain curves unless you weren't malnourished.

Hi Tibetan!

Please tell me you are kidding! I am already 5'7'' and skinny as hell(haven't come across anyone who is as skinny as me in these forums! Blush). Are you telling me NBE won't work for me?!? o_o Before I hit puberty, I was of medium height for my age. When I hit puberty, I simply shot up instead of growing any curves!! Sad NBE is currently my only hope!

I think the problem with taller girls is that the curves they are able to get look less dramatic on their tall frame. My friend is 5'0", measurements are 34D-25-43. I'm 5'5", measurements 34DD-26-40. Because she is short (and also has a long torso), she looks INCREDIBLY curvy. Next to her, even with my corset, I look almost shapeless.

You could try gaining weight (look into things you can take for that if you have trouble gaining naturally). Breast growth is much harder when you don't have enough body fat on you. Also, some girls (like me) don't have a very curvy stomach. So if you build your hip and butt muscles, your stomach will look curvier in comparison. That's how I went from being absolutely shapeless to a curvy pear. Also, maybe you could try to learn how to dress for a shapeless body. Tons of women are great at faking curves just from dressing right (I wish I was able to learn how to do that! I'm terrible at that, haha.)

You're not hopeless, it'll just take a little more work on your end (just be glad you're not 5'9" or taller, those women have a VERY hard time looking curvy!)

Random question:
If I'm hypothyroid and start on medication, is there a chance that I still might grow some more? Or am I crap outta luck?

(05-03-2013, 11:31 PM)Doll Wrote:  I think the problem with taller girls is that the curves they are able to get look less dramatic on their tall frame. My friend is 5'0", measurements are 34D-25-43. I'm 5'5", measurements 34DD-26-40. Because she is short (and also has a long torso), she looks INCREDIBLY curvy. Next to her, even with my corset, I look almost shapeless.

You could try gaining weight (look into things you can take for that if you have trouble gaining naturally). Breast growth is much harder when you don't have enough body fat on you. Also, some girls (like me) don't have a very curvy stomach. So if you build your hip and butt muscles, your stomach will look curvier in comparison. That's how I went from being absolutely shapeless to a curvy pear. Also, maybe you could try to learn how to dress for a shapeless body. Tons of women are great at faking curves just from dressing right (I wish I was able to learn how to do that! I'm terrible at that, haha.)

You're not hopeless, it'll just take a little more work on your end (just be glad you're not 5'9" or taller, those women have a VERY hard time looking curvy!)

I agree! A couple of my friends are as skinny as me, but they are short, and look curvier than me! With a long torso, and even longer limbs, I simply look like a bag of bones! Dodgy

I am drinking protein shakes everyday to supplement my diet, though there has been no difference as of now after a couple of months! I am looking around to see what else might help me gain weight. And I need to build hips and butt too, of course! Hopefully something sticks soon!

And I have never been able to figure out how to fake curves with clothes either! And I hate shopping too!!

Good luck!
Laika

I said malnourished sweetheartBig Grin Any one can have curves unless they have an extreme metabolism and really tall. That's a whole 'notha story.

It would just be harder if you are both malnourished and taller than average. Just like saying shorties are easily more prone to get fat compared to taller ones.

There is hope for all but some people sure do have long bones and fast metabolisms. I feel for them but then again, I feel for short people who have a slow metabolism.

(06-03-2013, 07:58 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  I said malnourished sweetheartBig Grin Any one can have curves unless they have an extreme metabolism and really tall. That's a whole 'notha story.

It would just be harder if you are both malnourished and taller than average. Just like saying shorties are easily more prone to get fat compared to taller ones.

There is hope for all but some people sure do have long bones and fast metabolisms. I feel for them but then again, I feel for short people who have a slow metabolism.

I am not malnourished, though I do have a super-fast metabolism. I will just have to patiently stick to whatever regimen I follow and hope it works!

Cheers!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon