Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Kegal Exercises to Tighten Vaginal Muscles

Rainbow 

Kegal Exercises are used to tighten the muscles of the vagina. The PC muscle are used in the stop, start, flow of urine. I'm currently doing these now, I've gotten up to 100 a day! It's suppose to increase sexual pleasure as well for anyone reading who's married. Anyways I think there very good and just wanted to share, is there anyone else doing Kegals?

I highly recommend reading through this blog to read more on the Fine Art of Pompoir and watching this video to understand what you can do once you can control your PC muscles better.

I want to get up to 500 a day. Like I said I'm at 100 right now but I think I'll increase that to 150 starting tonight and keep it at 150 for a week before increasing by 10 every two days.
Rainbow 

I forgot to do the 150 Kegals last night so I did them bright and early this morning after my shower. Will keep it going!

Kegels are also very helpful in preventing stress incontinence as you age. I've fallen out of the habit, but I'm committing to starting again.
Rainbow 

That's good to know. I sometimes stress more then needed with a negative impact on my body.

I just finished another 150 set, working my way up to 500, slowly but surely. What I need to get is a Kegal Master...sigh...

(06-01-2013, 03:02 AM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  That's good to know. I sometimes stress more then needed with a negative impact on my body.

I just finished another 150 set, working my way up to 500, slowly but surely. What I need to get is a Kegal Master...sigh...

Stress incontinence means you leak urine when you laugh, cough, sneeze, exercise, lift heavy things, or otherwise put stress on the bladder and sphincter muscle. It can happen after having a baby, gaining weight, or as a woman ages.
Rainbow 

(07-01-2013, 01:37 AM)justalittlemore Wrote:  
(06-01-2013, 03:02 AM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  That's good to know. I sometimes stress more then needed with a negative impact on my body.

Stress incontinence means you leak urine when you laugh, cough, sneeze, exercise, lift heavy things, or otherwise put stress on the bladder and sphincter muscle. It can happen after having a baby, gaining weight, or as a woman ages.

lol oh ok I completely mis-read your original post! Thanks!!

---

Going to do another 150 set tonight before bed. I've been practicing for a while so I can actually do some of the things in the video I linked too! I feel great about that!! Blush And it's given my alot of other ideas to try for Kegal exercises too!

Rainbow 

I'm going to break my 150 up into 3 50 pieces throughout the day. It'll be alot easier that way.
Rainbow 

I'm going to down size my goal to 200 kegals.

(07-01-2013, 03:35 AM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  
(07-01-2013, 01:37 AM)justalittlemore Wrote:  

lol oh ok I completely mis-read your original post! Thanks!!

---

Going to do another 150 set tonight before bed. I've been practicing for a while so I can actually do some of the things in the video I linked too! I feel great about that!! Blush And it's given my alot of other ideas to try for Kegal exercises too!

No problem, lol

Oh wow i can do the pompoir milking thing already haha i just didnt know it was actually a thing like with out too many detail after sex and both of us have cum while i am still lying on top with him still inside i often make him cum again this way by moving my pc muscles.
Now i feel embarassed talking about this i was just like oh can not everyone do this what comes naturally.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon