Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Make this more comfortable??

I posted earlier about buying an off brand manual pump. I got it and started using it right away. It seems to work perfectly, been using it for four days, and starting to get some nice swelling. Exciting!! My intention was to try and use it more like a brava, sleeping in it and all,as that seems to be the only scientifically proven method of use to have permanent results. However, the silicone rings that came with it have a lip around the edge that twist in and pinches my skin in some places when I pump it. It works much better without the silicone rings, but how it digs in my ribs!! I think I have bruises. I was wondering if anyone had any idea what I could do to make it more comfy. I saw the movie "my small breasts and I," in which the woman buys some sort of silicone sheeting and cuts it to fit to make her bosom beauty more comfortable. Is that the type they use for scars? Expensive! I'm not sure how noogleberry rings will fit, this being an off brand...any ideas?? Thank you all so much! Can't wait until I'm the one giving advice!

Thats great you've got good swelling from this!
Try the noogleberry forums I think there were a few ideas for diy padding on cups there I think I saw someone say they used bluetak or I think the noogleberry ones are they foam because you could maybe cut to size or silicon tubing if sliced down lengthways to open it out so could fit over the edges of cups and just blue tak in place or what about that stuff zubber like kids modeling clay but turns rubbery well still check there forum for better idea these I thought up on the spot lol.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon