Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tuberous/PCOS journal

(20-01-2013, 07:59 PM)janelana Wrote:  hey Smile

wow,your results sound amazing,congrats!

hmm..
what you said about the low estrogen and even lower progesterone could be true...
but i have definately no clue what i could take in this case...
at the moment i just take red clover but anyway don't feel good as well..
i am thinking about buying vitex as tincture and take a lower dose because i've read that vitex is also an anti androgenic herb.
whatever,i'm really desperate and i'm soo afraid that nothing will ever work for me Sad Sad
it seems like everything i do is just wrong and makes everything worse and i really don't know what to di anymore..
my doctor doesn't believe me that i havaa problem with my breasts (everyone is different blah blah) and he thinks a blood test is needless.
he even told me that i can't change my breasts in any way,no matter what i do. Sad Sad
yeah i feel pretty depressed right now,at the moment everything's just bad :/

oh my post got really long , sorry for being so depressive and spamming your thread :/

best wishes Smile
janelana

Don't worry about spamming, I'm posting to help people that are in a similar position to me.
Doctors can be extremely hard-headed, try ordering a saliva testing kit online? It would be really constructive if you just had at least a general idea.
Things will get better, look at all the amazing results here on this forum!
And by no means does it require BO. Just test your hormones and customize your regime from there.

And don't be shy to come back here and ask all the questions you need Smile

(21-01-2013, 12:46 AM)pomelo89 Wrote:  Hey girl. Have you considered doing the bovine ovary supplement? I feel like its really helping me. And I can't wait for you to try the noogleberry. I really think it'll help us get better shape.
Thanks for the update!

I'm hesitant to take BO because I'm still growing but I am definitely getting the NB, just as soon as I get my paycheck! Smile
I'm thrilled to hear that it's helping you!

HeySmile
Thanks for your kind words Smile
Where do I get the test? I've just googled it but didn't found it...
Best regards,
Janelana Smile

(23-01-2013, 08:30 AM)golangrok Wrote:  
(21-01-2013, 12:46 AM)pomelo89 Wrote:  Hey girl. Have you considered doing the bovine ovary supplement? I feel like its really helping me. And I can't wait for you to try the noogleberry. I really think it'll help us get better shape.
Thanks for the update!

I'm hesitant to take BO because I'm still growing but I am definitely getting the NB, just as soon as I get my paycheck! Smile

im pretty sure bovine ovary was originally used to help late developing teens so if anything should work best for you at the moment as long as you have had regular periods for a year its not work the same as estrogen herbs because it works with your body's own hormones not supplements with phytoestrogen that is why herbs aren't recommended until after 18.

(28-01-2013, 03:52 PM)janelana Wrote:  HeySmile
Best regards,
Janelana Smile

I know I've seen it some where around the forum, sorry I can't be more help Sad

(28-01-2013, 07:02 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  
(23-01-2013, 08:30 AM)golangrok Wrote:  
Thanks for the update!

im pretty sure bovine ovary was originally used to help late developing teens so if anything should work best for you at the moment as long as you have had regular periods for a year its not work the same as estrogen herbs because it works with your body's own hormones not supplements with phytoestrogen that is why herbs aren't recommended until after 18.

Unfortunately I can't afford BO in any case and the vitex seems to be helping me, so I'll continue with what I'm doing until I can find a means of getting BO.

(31-01-2013, 06:36 AM)golangrok Wrote:  
(28-01-2013, 03:52 PM)janelana Wrote:  HeySmile
Best regards,
Janelana Smile

I know I've seen it some where around the forum, sorry I can't be more help Sad

ok thank you anyway Smile

Just checking in! How's your routine going?

Pomelo - my NB got here this week, so far I'm doing okay - I'm on sprionolactone and bioidentical progesterone for my PCOS and I'm going to wait to regulate before adding collagen/herbs to my routine...I'm off the vitex/saw palmetto. Doing chiyomilk's brushing, only a week in thus far Smile

So far there is minor improvement. I have lost a few pounds and I remember when I was at my much lower healthy weight my nipples actually POINTED FORWARD (because my boobs were like a small C) and so I'm focusing on weight loss, going to start the whole30 tomorrow.

How have you been doing?!

So small update, not much has REALLY changed - I've grown maybe 1/2 inch with NB and massage, sometimes my left breast looks normal but I can tell there's still a long way to go.
I'm on prescip. prog days 14-28 of my cycle!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon