Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Finally ready for NBE!

Thumbs Up 

Hey there =)

After a long debate I've decided to give stats then background instead of vice verse. Well, I'm: 23; 5'3"; 32/34A (need to remeasure onve I acquire measuring tape lol); about a 25" waist and 34" hips; 110lbs, on a good day, I have an annoyingly fast metabolism and have trouble keeping that, though my goal is 125 =\. Don't get me wrong. I realize my weight is in the ideal range for my height but I used to be 125 freshman year of high school and enjoyed the curves. That being said, I've always had small boobs. My lack of bust is completely out of character for my family. My sister, mother, grandmother, aunts and cousins (on both sides) have at least full C cup breasts. This coupled with my long hands and fett, my ability to build muscle and my amount of body hair; leads me to believe I may be testerone dominant and or estrogen decicient. I've been looking in to PM for about seven years now but I've only come across expensive products with no substantial reviews. That was until I found this site of course. I am so glad to find a forum with people not in the US, I think NBE is not too embraced in mainstream American culture. It wasn't until very recently that I found fenugreek and saw palmetto and from what I've read here they seem to be very effective. While I wait for my paycheck I have started breast massage using a Toaist technique called the deer exercise (minus thee vaginal stimulation because I would like to keep my menstruatiom intact). This I think may be similar to Chi massage but am not sure. Tonight was my first massage and I made sure to take pics Wink I was going to wait until my first growth to post but I might as well. Knowing me my phone would go bezerk before I posted them lol. Ig you have any yips or advice based on my size and shape (if that's even possible) I would surely appreciate it

P.S. I'm doing all of this from my phone so forgive any errors, also not sure whether the pics uploaded o.0

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon