Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I can’t fit into any bra size! Is this possible?

Seriously, I cannot fit into any bra size. I am currently wearing a 34A because the cup size fits me, but the band does not. The band is either too loose or rises up my back. Plus I can not figure out how to adjust the straps to fit comfortable. The 32B cup is entirely too big, but the band fits fine. The 32A fits, but it make my boobs looks terrible in shirts. Ugh, it makes my boob look deformed. This is why I hate bra lol

My Measurements:

Above: 29
Bust: 31.5 to 32
Under: 26 to 27

I think I am some type or A of AA cup? Am I the only person having this problem?

(07-01-2013, 04:46 AM)Black Hippie Wrote:  Seriously, I cannot fit into any bra size. I am currently wearing a 34A because the cup size fits me, but the band does not. The band is either too loose or rises up my back. Plus I can not figure out how to adjust the straps to fit comfortable. The 32B cup is entirely too big, but the band fits fine. The 32A fits, but it make my boobs looks terrible in shirts. Ugh, it makes my boob look deformed. This is why I hate bra lol

My Measurements:

I think I am some type or A of AA cup? Am I the only person having this problem?

Sounds like you are somewhere between 28-30 band size. These are so hard to find and bitch when it comes to style. Not many companies make them. I am on a constant look out for 30 band sizes or size 10 or 65. Its like I have buy 32's and deal with it.

(07-01-2013, 06:14 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(07-01-2013, 04:46 AM)Black Hippie Wrote:  Seriously, I cannot fit into any bra size. I am currently wearing a 34A because the cup size fits me, but the band does not. The band is either too loose or rises up my back. Plus I can not figure out how to adjust the straps to fit comfortable. The 32B cup is entirely too big, but the band fits fine. The 32A fits, but it make my boobs looks terrible in shirts. Ugh, it makes my boob look deformed. This is why I hate bra lol

My Measurements:

Sounds like you are somewhere between 28-30 band size. These are so hard to find and bitch when it comes to style. Not many companies make them. I am on a constant look out for 30 band sizes or size 10 or 65. Its like I have buy 32's and deal with it.

Thanks girl! I know I can buy 30band bras online, but I would rather try them on for size first. I don’t understand why more stores do not sell 30band bras. There are plenty of girls who are smaller than me!! We need bras too lol. Anyway, I was measured for a bra once and it was a horrible experience. At first the women refused to measure me because she was convinced she knew my size. I was wearing to layers of hoodies, so I don’t know how she could tell my size. Of course none of the sizes she suggested fit.

^ Lol. My friend works at Victoria's Secret, she's been there for years, and tried to tell me there was no way I was a 32DD. She tried to push a 32D on me. And was then surprised when the 32DD gave me epic quadraboob.

I feel ya though. I need a small band, they are just impossible to find. I'm at the point where I will NEVER find a bra in my size with a 32 band even, so I have to settle for the rare 34 band I can even find in my size (and also 36 bands). When really...I should be wearing a 28 band...God knows what cup I'd even fit into in that band size! Dodgy

Keep in mind that some bra companies like to make their bra sizes half a cup smaller than the norm (VS does this). A lot of companies that try to sell to teens are half a cup smaller (I've noticed LEI is one of them). So sometimes just trying a 32B in different brands or even styles will give you a better fit. I'm not even gonna try to tell you to go looking for a 30C, that on its own would be quite a task! Haha!

I have the same problem!
I can't fit into any bra size! The calculators say I'm definitely an A (or B - in my luteal phase) but I don't fit a bra! When I buy them, in the magasin, when i try them, they are ok, but at home they don't fit me anyway - the cup is too large etc - the longer i wear the bra, the larger it get's ? Sad What's wrong? Any tipps?

As you wear bras, they stretch out. That's why you're supposed to get ones that fit on the loosest hook so you can tighten it up and make it last longer.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon