Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Phytoestrogens VS Estrogen

Do phytoestrogens have the same effect on prolactin production as estrogen?

What effect are you referring to?

EDIT: And what estrogen. Even what the body produces itself is classed into three classes of estrogens. Each doing something slightly different than the other two.

EDIT 2: AND what phytoestrogens? Estrols will behave different from isoflavones will behave different than...

Some phytoestrogens (there are thousands of phytoestrogens in nature) have similar effects as Estrogen on prolactin but nothing can be the same as the natural 3 human estrogens. The prolactin response is not simply mediated by 1 or more estrogens, it's a cascade of several hormonal responses all of which play a key part.

Would you mind clarifying your question further and your curiousity of phytoestrogens and prolactin??

Prolactin (PRL), also known as lactotrope, is a protein that in humans is probably best known for its role in enabling female mammals to produce milk however it will increase the size and volume of said mammary (milk) glands if taking Phytoestrogens and Estrogen producing products such as Pueraria Mirifica.

Forgive me as I got a little bit from wikipedia Wink

I have been taking Pueraria Mirifica pills and using the serums for six months now and I have been shocked by the results. I wanted to have a breast lift and a small implant since my breasts were saggy and deflated after losing some weight.

My friend turned me on to this product when I was in Thailand for vacation. There are a lot of creams out there but this one is legit. I am happy to send pics if anyone wants to see I took before and after using.

If you want to learn more about it, they have a very nice website where you can buy pueraria mirifica pills and creams but also they have a lot of information on how pueraria mirifica works.

Here is their website if you want: pueraria mirifica shop

Feel free to pm me to see my pics also. I hope this helps you Smile

(20-11-2013, 05:42 AM)Maxine Wrote:  Prolactin (PRL), also known as lactotrope, is a protein that in humans is probably best known for its role in enabling female mammals to produce milk however it will increase the size and volume of said mammary (milk) glands if taking Phytoestrogens and Estrogen producing products such as Pueraria Mirifica.

Forgive me as I got a little bit from wikipedia Wink

I have been taking Pueraria Mirifica pills and using the serums for six months now and I have been shocked by the results. I wanted to have a breast lift and a small implant since my breasts were saggy and deflated after losing some weight.

My friend turned me on to this product when I was in Thailand for vacation. There are a lot of creams out there but this one is legit. I am happy to send pics if anyone wants to see I took before and after using.

If you want to learn more about it, they have a very nice website where you can buy pueraria mirifica pills and creams but also they have a lot of information on how pueraria mirifica works.

Here is their website if you want: pueraria mirifica shop

Feel free to pm me to see my pics also. I hope this helps you Smile
Just to let you know, your link to PM shop takes you to wikipedia!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon