Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi everyone, I'm new!

So, here's my story so far, in brief!

Ever since my breats started developing (around age 12 I think), they have always been, and still remain not only very small, but also very unbalanced.

This has always caused me really really bad self esteem issues, and for the last 12 years I have ALWAYS worn a padded/gel filled bra...

I'm now nearly 24 and totally fed up of feeling down about myself. I am getting married next summer and so decided that this is my last chance to try to achieve a body that I am not ashamed of.

I started taking a combination of: Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto, Fennel, Mexican Wild Yam, Damiana, Kelp, Motherswort, Avena Sativa, Blessed Thistle and L-Tyrosine today.

I am also going to be trying some massage techniques.

Am really glad to have found this forum and am looking forward to meeting some girls that know how I'm feeling.

shygirl85 xxx

Welcome to this special spot in the universe. A great place to share and gain the support you need for whatever your needs are. I just joined a couple of days ago, people seem real involved here, have a look around Everyone is really friendly and helpful on here. I look forward to getting to know more about you.

Welcome shy girl, One thing is for sure. Everyone here can honestly say they have been in your shoes. I hope you get the results you want.

Mel

Hey shygirl, so glad you'll be here with us for your journey! I totally feel ya on the self esteem challenges we all face, but congrats on getting married!!! Looks like somebody really Hearts you, just as you are! No doubt well deserved m'dear.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon