Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Looking for Brava wide medium domes

Hello dear Brava-users,

does anyone have to sell her Brava medium wide domes?
I only need the domes (,but would buy the system as well to have some spare parts...) Have used the Brava System with the Sport box these last months and now I´ve outgrown my small domes...

Please let me know as soon as possible! Thanks!!

butterfly

Can´t delete my last message, but changed my mind. I would be happy to buy some WIDE LARGE domes instead of the medium domes as I found out that they both have the same width. So if there´s anyone who want´s to sell her Wide Large domes, please let me know. Thanks!

[quote='butterfly80' pid='66099' dateline='1357824599']
Hello dear Brava-users,

does anyone have to sell her Brava medium wide domes?
I only need the domes (,but would buy the system as well to have some spare parts...) Have used the Brava System with the Sport box these last months and now I´ve outgrown my small domes...

Please let me know as soon as possible! Thanks!!

butterfly

Sorry to bother the other Brava users again. Rolleyes I just don´t know how to delete my first message. I found out that the medium wide domes have the same width like the large wide domes. So I am rather looking for some WIDE LARGE DOMES now, anyone here who wants to sell hers?
Thanks in advance.

Hi butterfly80, this is sounds great that you outgrow your small domes. Unfortunately, I do not have any additional domes. And I'm using narrow variant of large domes.

I hope you haven't lost your results of Brava System while looking for the new domes. The only way out it is to buy at USA ebay with expensive shipment, but I guess you already searched for it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon