Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dream Breast System at reduced price...

No sorry, I don't know his schedule. Plus as I mentioned before he had an emergency happen in his life.

Well, I hope that you hear back from him soon and that things in his life get situated... Sad

13 girls should warrant a nice discount. Wink

I'd love to participate if it's not too late!

Hi Anastasia! I'm new to this forum! I Just went ahead and signed up because I saw this post. Very intrigued about Dream Breast System, hope to be your number 15 gal Smile I am 21 with 34 AA breasts. Not sure if they are considered underdeveloped now, just small I guess. Rolleyes When I was 17 I took Bountiful Breast for 3 months to help their small duckbill shape. Blush I did have amazing results. No more duckbill nightmares! Same size but they became fuller underneath and so did the outer sides of the breast. Though the left did not grow as round underneath as the right (not a big difference now) I had stopped and left BB alone... till NOW! Just waiting to get my tax return and I shall treat myself.

We are unconditional Love in the core of Being!
All that I seek is already within me.
-NakedVenus

If he comes back to you I'd definitely like to join, at a bit of an impasse at the moment

Cool

X

(15-02-2013, 10:16 PM)NakedVenus Wrote:  Hi Anastasia! I'm new to this forum! I Just went ahead and signed up because I saw this post. Very intrigued about Dream Breast System, hope to be your number 15 gal Smile I am 21 with 34 AA breasts. Not sure if they are considered underdeveloped now, just small I guess. Rolleyes When I was 17 I took Bountiful Breast for 3 months to help their small duckbill shape. Blush I did have amazing results. No more duckbill nightmares! Same size but they became fuller underneath and so did the outer sides of the breast. Though the left did not grow as round underneath as the right (not a big difference now) I had stopped and left BB alone... till NOW! Just waiting to get my tax return and I shall treat myself.

-NakedVenus

You will know that you are underdeveloped if you are not yet a Tanner Stage 5. This link might be able to help you self-assess your breast Tanner Stage: http://rspady.com/Pages/Links.asp?Action=Content&LinkID=338&ParentLinkID=333 as it has example images for each stage and a brief description towards the bottom of the page. I am a Tanner Stage 4 as my areola does not contour with the skin of the rest of my breast and forms a second mound, so I am underdeveloped.

if its not too late i would love to be apart of this Smile

(16-02-2013, 10:15 AM)timarie Wrote:  
(15-02-2013, 10:16 PM)NakedVenus Wrote:  Hi Anastasia! I'm new to this forum! I Just went ahead and signed up because I saw this post. Very intrigued about Dream Breast System, hope to be your number 15 gal Smile I am 21 with 34 AA breasts. Not sure if they are considered underdeveloped now, just small I guess. Rolleyes When I was 17 I took Bountiful Breast for 3 months to help their small duckbill shape. Blush I did have amazing results. No more duckbill nightmares! Same size but they became fuller underneath and so did the outer sides of the breast. Though the left did not grow as round underneath as the right (not a big difference now) I had stopped and left BB alone... till NOW! Just waiting to get my tax return and I shall treat myself.

-NakedVenus

You will know that you are underdeveloped if you are not yet a Tanner Stage 5. This link might be able to help you self-assess your breast Tanner Stage: http://rspady.com/Pages/Links.asp?Action=Content&LinkID=338&ParentLinkID=333 as it has example images for each stage and a brief description towards the bottom of the page. I am a Tanner Stage 4 as my areola does not contour with the skin of the rest of my breast and forms a second mound, so I am underdeveloped.

I am so delighted for a reply! Thankyou timarie for showing me this link! I am too a Tanner Stage 4, underdeveloped. I never understood my nipples partly because I didn't think they were there.Blush Only exactly how it's described, my areola forms a secondary mound.

Anastasia.. Count me in too!

(16-02-2013, 08:10 PM)NakedVenus Wrote:  I am so delighted for a reply! Thankyou timarie for showing me this link! I am too a Tanner Stage 4, underdeveloped. I never understood my nipples partly because I didn't think they were there.Blush Only exactly how it's described, my areola forms a secondary mound.

Glad I could be a help! By the way, if you don't understand your nipples because you "didn't think they were there," you might want to research to see if your nipples are inverted or flat. There are ways to correct that, too. So we do not derail this thread, feel free to PM me if you have any more questions!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon