Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cold breasts after pumping

(04-02-2014, 03:54 PM)isobasic Wrote:  I've found a way to stop this, I guess it's kinda like massaging while noogling? I call it 'shoogling' :L I put on the cup, activate the airlock then i take the cup in one hand and shake it from side to side and up and down, so my breast kinda flops around inside the dome haha. When I take it off there's also hardly any ringmarks, so I think it's helping me maintain good circulation throughout the suction. I've only been doing it for a week or so so I can't say what the log term effects are but so far it hasn't caused any harm.

Good idea, will try that later today. Wink

Can I come over and warm them up FOR you? ;-)

Try constantly heating them up during your session! I use a heating pad (while massaging) for 2 minutes after every 7 minutes of pumping. The heat will promote blood flow and it actually makes my ring marks go away within a few hours...it's great. I never wake up with marks unless I've overpumped. My breasts also feel warm even after its ended.

I'm reading over Wikipedia right now and it says although not completely proven, moist heat is a better conductor of heat to the body than dry heat. So hydronoogling could be your solution!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon